RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:16:43 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Nintendo Wii Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Print
Author Topic: Nintendo Wii Discussion  (Read 32470 times)
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2006, 01:00:09 AM »

the Wal-mart in Exton, PA had a sign on the door that said "PS3 allotment - 20GB = 0 60GB = 0 .... We are sorry, but there was a manufacturers recall on the Sony Playstation 3, so none will be available at this location.  Sorry for the inconvenience." or something to that effect.....so, looks like the PS3 launch is off to just about the start that we all figured it would have.....im glad im waiting until the 1st price drop for my PS3

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2006, 11:19:31 AM »

The line I was in ahd one group of kids come by and show off there Wii (giggle).  They were mocked mercilessly and left with frowns on their faces.  Other than that, there were no "drive by mockings".  I probably would have done something stupid if there were.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2006, 01:02:50 PM »

My brother does not know it yet, but he has the dreaded 110213 error, which means that his Wii is fucked and needs to be returned. I feel bad for him, but at least he is currently clueless. Luckily, my Wii did not have this error.

Hello World.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2006, 01:33:53 PM »

My brother does not know it yet, but he has the dreaded 110213 error, which means that his Wii is fucked and needs to be returned. I feel bad for him, but at least he is currently clueless. Luckily, my Wii did not have this error.

What's this error? Never heard of it before now.

TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2006, 01:40:13 PM »

Quote from: Nintendo_Error_Dude
There is a problem connecting to the WiiConnect 24 Service. Please Try Again Later.
Error Code: 110213

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2006, 02:47:49 PM »

Haha, Wii's are faulty.

Shoulda got a Playstation!

Roll Eyes

(come on, make the thread about faulty Playstations)

When shall his new form be revealed?
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2006, 03:25:47 PM »

I think this forum is anti-Sony enough, and oh, by the way, your cousin loves Wii Sports Boxing.

Hello World.
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2006, 05:59:28 PM »

Yeah, I keep trying to contact Nintendo's Customer Service Line, and it keeps giving a busy signal. I can't help but think there are issues abound.

Hello World.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2006, 06:15:45 PM »

Well, I got in line at 6:15 p.m. Saturday and they gave us the tickets at 6:45 a.m. Sunday.  We ended up going to Target and got our wiiiiiiiiiiii's!!!!  Has any been able to get there internet connected on the Wii?  I had issues getting connected but finally I did but than it went to update and it came back with an internet error.  GRRRR!! HELP!!!  Other than that, though, this thing is the SHITTTTTTTT!  Ty, if you're nice I might let you come over and play.  I'll have to ask the wife...

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2006, 06:17:13 PM »

Ahhh, error 32002 is an error in which it could not connected with Nintendo's servers.  It's not my fault!  It's Nintendo's!!!  Yea!

SMS set complete!
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2006, 06:41:24 PM »

If it makes you feel any better shaggy I also could not connect to the Wii Shop Channel today, and my brother's Wii has to be RMAed.

Hello World.
JWKobayashi
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #191 on: November 20, 2006, 06:50:48 PM »

Are you sure that 32002 indicates a problem on Nintendo's side?  I haven't had any problems with my Wii connecting to the network, but a friend of mine was getting 32002.  I walked him through a couple of settings in his router (MAC filtering, firewall options, DMZ, etc) and it ended up being something to do with his WEP settings.  I had him turn WEP off to test things, and his 32002 went away.

On the other hand, I use WEP and have had no problems yet.  He has a pretty crappy ISP supplied router, so that may have been the problem.  Anyway, I just suggest trying a couple of things with your network to see if you might be able to correct any issues.

Anyway, loving the Wii here...

[img width=350 height=19]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/JLateralus.gif[/img]
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #192 on: November 21, 2006, 02:42:49 PM »

Are you sure that 32002 indicates a problem on Nintendo's side?  I haven't had any problems with my Wii connecting to the network, but a friend of mine was getting 32002.  I walked him through a couple of settings in his router (MAC filtering, firewall options, DMZ, etc) and it ended up being something to do with his WEP settings.  I had him turn WEP off to test things, and his 32002 went away.

On the other hand, I use WEP and have had no problems yet.  He has a pretty crappy ISP supplied router, so that may have been the problem.  Anyway, I just suggest trying a couple of things with your network to see if you might be able to correct any issues.

Anyway, loving the Wii here...

According to Nintendo's website that error is an error on Nintendo's server.  However, I did get the net working on the Wii.  You can't trust what those errors say!   This is for everyone out there: CHANGE YOUR CHANNEL TO 11!!  That is the problem I had with mine.  Once I changed the channel my Wii established a connection and updated flawlessly.  If you know someone or you yourself cannot connect try changing your channel on the modem/router to 11.

SMS set complete!
TraderJake
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #193 on: November 21, 2006, 03:40:19 PM »

Yeah, I tried everything to get my brother's Wii to work, it's fucked fucked in terms of going online.

Hello World.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2006, 12:39:25 AM »

Ooo double fucked. The worst kind.

For some reason that makes me want to watch Kill Bill (Vol. II)

I think I will.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length