RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:36:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Gaijinworks: Keeping the PSP Alive 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gaijinworks: Keeping the PSP Alive  (Read 813 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« on: August 05, 2015, 10:58:59 AM »

http://www.gaijinworks.com/

A physical version of Summon Night 5 is available for pre-order now. Class of Heroes 3 is also still in the works. Summon Night 5 will also work on Vita when it releases, and I would imagine Class of Heroes 3 would as well.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 02:14:38 PM »

Definitely an impulse buy, but I went ahead and pre-ordered.  I'm kicking myself for not having snagged the Lunar PSP special edition earlier, when it was cheap, and there are a couple others I wish I had the LE sets for, so I'm not missing out on this one.  I've never played any of the other SN games, but Victor Ireland has always localized good games, so I'll take a chance.

KingOv
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 04:24:50 PM »

They aren't that expensive ~40-130 dollars at most. Also no region lock so Dangan Ronpa for days!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length