RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:33:33 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | Want To Trade For: Sega Master System Games 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Want To Trade For: Sega Master System Games  (Read 952 times)
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« on: May 06, 2014, 04:27:31 AM »

Hey all. I'm looking to expand my SMS Game Library. As the SMS is region-free between the US and Europe (I live in the US), I will take games from both regions, and I am willing to ship what I trade Worldwide. Also, the games can be loose. I could honestly care less if they are CIB. Here are the games I'd like to acquire:

Ultima IV (Supposed to be a rarer title, but I don't know)
Buster Douglas Boxing (VERY RARE in US. I've been told it's ultra common in Europe)
Alex Kidd 1
Psychic World (PAL Exclusive)
Hang-On/Safari Hunt ITEM GET!!
Zillion
Quartet
Govellius
Transbot (Supposed to be on a format similar to TG-16 HuCards)
Sonic The Hedgehog (Surprisingly, the US Version is near impossible to find. The EU Version is easy to find though.)
Sonic The Hedgehog 2

That's all I can think of for now. Are there any more RPGs for this thing? (I have Phantasy Star and Miracle Warriors, as well as Y's.)

Here's what I have for trade right now:

Atari 5200 w/ all the hookup cables, 1 functional controller, 1 functional Trak-Ball, and several games. (PM me for details on those). I am willing to split this lot up.

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons for SNES (I replaced the battery in it, so it will save for at least 10 more years.) GONE!

Sega Genesis Model 1 Empty Box (But it's pretty beat up)

Wario's Woods for SNES (I will replace the battery before I send it out)

Aura Interactor CIB (Backpack like device for the SNES and Genesis that rumbles when "punches" connect in Mortal Kombat)

Dragon Quest V (JP PS2 Game)

Shin Megami Tensei III Maniax Chronicle (JP PS2 Game)

Devil Summoner 2 (JP PS2 Game)

Tales of Destiny 2 (JP PS2 Game)

More to come soon!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:09:37 AM by ReddMcKnight » Logged

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 06:36:34 AM »

Are there any more RPGs for this thing? (I have Phantasy Star and Miracle Warriors, as well as Y's.)
You already named Ultima so think that's all of them, unless you wanna count Golden Axe Warrior (which I don't). Zillion, Quartet, and Govellius are great games. Alex Kidd and Transbot are pretty good too. Can't help ya, but good luck!
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 01:09:44 AM »

Bump!

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length