RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:45:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | PCE-CD Japanese Game Database is messed up 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: PCE-CD Japanese Game Database is messed up  (Read 7421 times)
Tan
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »

Don't forget to decide where the hardware listings themselves go. Example is where the different cards belong. Since you can only have the listing once decide whether it should be with the hardware that uses it or the media format that needs it.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 01:02:52 AM »

word.
that is exactly what i was saying.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2007, 01:30:14 PM »

one thing we do need to do is add

NEC Arcade CD-Rom2

i just bought 'atlas' and its an arcade cd-rom2 and you need an arcade duo card to play them.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 08:33:56 PM by DreamCaster » Logged

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2007, 09:24:10 PM »

so is anything going to come from this discussion?

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2007, 10:45:01 AM »

I have to read through all of it and then figure out what to do.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 01:28:05 AM »

i say go with this:

NEC PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16
NEC PC Engine CD-Rom2 / TurboGrafx-CD
NEC PC Engine Super CD-ROM2 / TurboDuo
NEC PC Engine Arcade CD-Rom2
NEC PC Engine Arcade Super CD-Rom2
NEC PC-FX
NEC SuperGrafx

that completely divides everything by either needing a system or a system card to play. plus once the arcade ones go up i can submit some more games. hooray. i swear i will try to get up their at least close to tan. man that guy has over 4,000 submissions and im at like 500 or sormething close. i have a long way tp go. im still working on submitting game enteries for the super cd-rom2 japanese games. so far lots of submissons i think im close to the end.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length