RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:15:25 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | The Arena | Halo 1 / 2 Tournaments. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Halo 1 / 2 Tournaments.  (Read 1768 times)
inRainbows
Jaguar CD

Stats
« on: September 23, 2012, 01:13:23 AM »

I have to admit, in halos hay day ( 1 and 2) i was pretty damn good. My team used to go to most of the AGP ( was battling MLG at the time for best tournament circuit, obviously MLG won) tournaments, and we placed consistently in the top 10, out of hundreds of teams. posted top 3s a few time. this was against all of the classic halo big dogs too, the ogres, all of STK, rufio, the candian guys like sad panda eh, etc. Halo 3 came along ( and eventually reach, and soon 4 ) and ruined it all. no separation between real talent and average. Anyways, I'm rambling on about this, just seeing if possibly there was any H1 or H2 players that ever went to any of those original AGP or MLG tourneys, as i was at tons of them. would be random and cool if anyone here on the forums was there!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »

T2 lived in my home town, and I went to a few of those early tournaments as a spectator, but never to any of the major ones. I've played with professional and semi-pro Halo players, and at times I've held my own, but never put in enough time with a team to be considered "elite".

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length