RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:44:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | So I have to Sell my XBOX One 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: So I have to Sell my XBOX One  (Read 868 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« on: December 05, 2013, 03:56:15 PM »

I going to sell my XBox One, its still never opened so if anyone wants it here ill do 650, plus shipping, or make me a offer/trade, but I must get atleast 540 in cash or paypal gift to cover the original cost. PM me is you want it.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 04:46:34 PM »

650 (sometimes more sometimes less) gets you a One from eBay with free shipping.

If you want to just recoup your loses via the community say say 540 plus shipping if you want to ask ebay prices take it to ebay.

Sounds more jerk-y than i intended but i really don't think your inbox is going to be flooded with requests the way you have that worded now.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 05:05:14 PM »

Smiley its all good, I see what you are saying, thats why I asked for trade, I dont mind doing free shipping for the 650 either, the wife just wanted to see if we could make money on it
650 (sometimes more sometimes less) gets you a One from eBay with free shipping.

If you want to just recoup your loses via the community say say 540 plus shipping if you want to ask ebay prices take it to ebay.

Sounds more jerk-y than i intended but i really don't think your inbox is going to be flooded with requests the way you have that worded now.

I am not the greatest on making a sales pitch Smiley I am usually the one buying.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:31:20 PM by douglie007 » Logged

Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 11:21:19 PM »

Smiley its all good, I see what you are saying, thats why I asked for trade, I dont mind doing free shipping for the 650 either, the wife just wanted to see if we could make money on it

I am not the greatest on making a sales pitch Smiley I am usually the one buying.
Truth.  It does a body good. lol

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length