RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:17:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Search not working correctly 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Search not working correctly  (Read 883 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« on: September 10, 2014, 12:21:24 PM »

So, I don't have Super Jeopardy listed in my collection for the NES.  I did a search for NES games not in my collection and Super Jeopardy is not listed.  So, I'm going what the heck is going on?  I've finally figured it out today.  I have the manual for Super Jeopardy in a folder called Orphans that I created.  So when doing a search that doesn't include games in my collection it doesn't come up.  This never happened in the past.  What used to happen was If you did a search and selected not to include games in your collection it only didn't include games in the Collection folder.  Thanks.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 06:09:37 PM »

Your Orphan folder is tracking as part of your collection and counting towards your total.

This link should be right.
http://www.rfgeneration.c...&action=managefolders

Next to Orphans it will say YES under Owned column

Click it. Will change to NO.

Items in your orphan folder will not longer count towards your owned games stats and if you have "exclude owned" filter on for your search results it will now show orphaned games in those results.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length