RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:54:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | RF Gen hiatus 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: RF Gen hiatus  (Read 6805 times)
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 06:21:28 PM »

I'm in the same boat you are with the saving money for a house thing. I've been working 12-14 hour days for the last 5 months, although it's only 4 days a week. You pretty much have enough time to sleep, eat, and get in about 30 minutes of entertainment.

tell me about it.  I'm up at 5 a.m., don't get home until 8 p.m.  both my wife and I are too exhausted to make dinner so we settle for something that's boxed and bad for you, spend maybe an hour together on the couch, then it's off to bed to do it all over again.  I need a different career

Lol, I hear you, but my wife has decided to go back to school to get her master's.  The crockpot has become my family's new best friend, and the source of some of my favorite new recipes (Mexican-style slow simmered chicken tacos).

Best of luck, and come back when you can.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 09:03:30 PM »

I recommend #450 and #888 from Schwan's Foods.

It's not like I work for them or anything ;-)

TheSaintOfPain
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 02:34:51 AM »

Good luck with the house, RetroRage.  I'm gonna be doing much the same, but for me it's to get a more reliable vehicle to replace the heap I'm driving now.

Just Take A Look Around And What Do You See?
Pain, Suffering, And Misery.
It's Not The Way The World Was Planned;
It's A Pity You Don't Understand.

--Black Sabbath, "Killing Yourself To Live"
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 09:55:16 AM »

Been in a new house for about 4 months now and getting it the way you want it definitely eats up a lot of free time.  Good luck, dude!

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 04:28:22 PM »

Good luck, man.  I know what it feels like, though being a salaried employee, I work those same 14 hour days sometimes with nothing to show for it Tongue

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length