RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:53:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Entire Nintendo library online 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Entire Nintendo library online  (Read 2479 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 06:13:32 PM »

It may be tough, but it is absolutely horrible.  Go rate it so it gets on the bottom 25 list soon.

thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2005, 01:50:37 PM »

I think that "they" will stamp down harder and more vigoruusly on multi-carts etc on eBay now.

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2005, 07:34:02 AM »

I think that this is the best idea ever, Nintedo gets almost all of its steam for non-gba systems from nostalgic fanboys, and what fanboy would not go crazy over the ability to play older games?  I definitely look forward to playing my old SNES favorites, especially Earthbound (because it is now impossible to find) but not really any NES games because all of the good ones have been remade for GBA as you guys said.  Also it will be great to play some of the GOOD N64 games without having the disgraceful system in my house.  (just kidding, but i can count the games i  really liked on the N64 with one hand)  and prices wil not change much IMO because i think that most collectors would much rather have the real cartridge than a virtual copy

[img width=450 height=150]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/Danvx6sigORANGE.jpg[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length