RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:23:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What podcasts are you listening to? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What podcasts are you listening to?  (Read 9371 times)
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 12:26:50 AM »

Brown Monkey Audio.  It's...  hard to explain.  Named after the adventures of the main protagonist (a 2.5 foot tall stuffed monkey) and his friend Sherman T. Bear, a Ivy League educated polar bear...  still hard to explain.  They do really great adaptions of Lovecraft stuff.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Dergatron9000
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 03:35:17 PM »

Suprised no one has said wtf with marc maron. Great interviews with some great comedians. Just listened to him interview yakov smirnoff (sp?) And it was pretty interesting.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 05:21:06 PM »

Suprised no one has said wtf with marc maron. Great interviews with some great comedians. Just listened to him interview yakov smirnoff (sp?) And it was pretty interesting.

I'll probably get into him next. Been listening to By the Way: In Conversation with Jeff Garlin, and he interviewed Maron and he pretty funny.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 07:10:08 PM »

I also listen to some podcast called the "RF Something or other collector doo hickey".  I don't know where you'd find out about it though.

That one is crap, but they just keep on trudging along. Who on earth could listen to a 5 hour podcast?

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 04:11:15 AM »

I only listen to the CollectorCast 'cuz I don't want to be seen as a two-timing philanderer.
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 03:36:09 PM »

I just got into 2 Dudes and a NES.
Each week they pick a game and go through game play, how they got the cart, and rate it. Usually around 60min per episode. Really cool stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now your playing with power!
gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2015, 11:51:30 PM »

None at the moment but I use to subscribe to Anthony Cumia as well as Adam Carolla. I do occassionally listen to the Completely Unnecessary Podcast- that's the only gaming related podcast I've ever listened to. Those guys are awesome.

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2015, 02:17:33 PM »

Of course I listen to the Collectorcast and the Community Playthrough...cast. However, I am also a HUGE pro wrestling fan and have been since I was a wee laddy. I listen to several pro wrestling podcasts, including both of Steve Austin's podcasts, Talk is Jericho, The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana, and the Ross Report...I also listen to Chael Sonnen's MMA podcast some of the time.
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »

Of course I listen to the Collectorcast and the Community Playthrough...cast. However, I am also a HUGE pro wrestling fan and have been since I was a wee laddy. I listen to several pro wrestling podcasts, including both of Steve Austin's podcasts, Talk is Jericho, The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana, and the Ross Report...I also listen to Chael Sonnen's MMA podcast some of the time.

I haven't watched wrestling in a very long time, but I still like to go on Youtube often and watch matches/events from 10-20+ years ago.  I also often listen to interviews with guys like Kevin Nash, Steve Austin, and many of the other top guys from that era.  I haven't listened to any actual wrestling podcasts, but I should probably check some out.  I listened to a bunch of Steve Austin clips on Youtube a while back that I believe were from his podcast, but they have all since been taken down.

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 04:17:14 PM »

I haven't watched wrestling in a very long time, but I still like to go on Youtube often and watch matches/events from 10-20+ years ago.  I also often listen to interviews with guys like Kevin Nash, Steve Austin, and many of the other top guys from that era.  I haven't listened to any actual wrestling podcasts, but I should probably check some out.  I listened to a bunch of Steve Austin clips on Youtube a while back that I believe were from his podcast, but they have all since been taken down.

When I say I'm a huge wrestling fan, I mean that I still actively watch old wrestling matches, etc. and am a subscriber of WWE Network. The only current WWE programming I really watch regularly is NXT because it's a lot more akin to what we grew up on than the overproduced crap on Raw.

Austin's podcast is freaking hilarious by the way. A lot of times it's just he and his buddy Ted bullshitting for an hour about nothing, and it's still entertaining as heck. Worth a listen (and the ones where he interviews other wrestlers are really interesting as well, because you get backstage access to the business that you wouldn't really get otherwise).
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2015, 09:50:56 PM »

Aside from the casts here, I listen to Sega Does, 1MorePodcastle, Breaking Bits, and Genesis Gems. Until recently (since they're done), I was a regular listener of the Racketboy Podcast as well.

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2015, 02:28:07 PM »

Aside from the casts here, I listen to Sega Does, 1MorePodcastle, Breaking Bits, and Genesis Gems. Until recently (since they're done), I was a regular listener of the Racketboy Podcast as well.

There's a Genesis Gems podcast? I must check this out
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2015, 07:45:34 PM »

Yeah, they are doing each Genesis game, one episode at a time.  So far, it's been a pretty good show.  It's on iTunes, Stitcher, and several other outlets.  One of my new favorites.

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2015, 11:29:52 PM »

Yeah, they are doing each Genesis game, one episode at a time.  So far, it's been a pretty good show.  It's on iTunes, Stitcher, and several other outlets.  One of my new favorites.

I started listening today and am tremendously enjoying it. The funny thing is that I knew I recognized a Tennessee accent on one of them, and then I heard mention that he was in Knoxville.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length