RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:04:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1311108 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4035 on: November 13, 2020, 09:46:42 AM »

With apologies to shaggy, 234 NES game score from H1ghw1nd.

Mega Man 1-6 is probably the highlight, but lost of good stuff like River City Ransom, Contra, SMB 3, and other favorites in there.

My favorite piece may be the Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego with almanac.

Dang, that's a haul!

Next Gen has arrived for me!

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4036 on: November 13, 2020, 04:32:52 PM »

With apologies to shaggy, 234 NES game score from H1ghw1nd.

Mega Man 1-6 is probably the highlight, but lost of good stuff like River City Ransom, Contra, SMB 3, and other favorites in there.

My favorite piece may be the Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego with almanac.

Wow, I havnt seen a post like that in what feels like years. Crazy great lot of games there. And yeah that CIB Carmen Sandiego is freakin awesome. Great pick up!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #4037 on: November 13, 2020, 05:09:49 PM »

Wow, I havnt seen a post like that in what feels like years. Crazy great lot of games there. And yeah that CIB Carmen Sandiego is freakin awesome. Great pick up!

Yeah, seeing a big lot of NES games definitely has a nostalgic feel to it.  The Carmen Sandiego CIB is staying with me.  I'm a big fan of the Carmen Sandiego franchise, and it's released by Konami.  It's a perfect piece for the colelction.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4038 on: November 14, 2020, 11:05:10 PM »

Some manuals I picked up.  Now I need to get a Fantasy Zone II box!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4039 on: December 06, 2020, 01:33:35 AM »

Hey All!  Long Time No Talk!  I have had a lot going on - some good and some bad.  But I still pick stuff up every now and then with my brother who seems to be back in collecting full force as I have backed off quite a bit - well got a girlfriend - lots of money spending there.  I do have some pictures of some stuff I have gotten over say the last well year or so but here are some highlights BUT I don't have them uploaded - my brother went a little crazy sometimes on BIG BOX PC - of Course!  :-)

I just wanted to check in and say I've missed everyone - I hope everyone is staying safe during all this Covid Stuff.  I am still looking for stuff as well - Boxes and Manuals for NES Games and I am missing 4 Sega Saturn Titles for a Set.  Also Looking for boxes and manuals for any loose carts I have across all platforms.

I have been tossing the idea of downsizing on some things - but I always come to the conclusion as to why?  So I don't.  I do have a collection video I posted - So you can all check it out!  I was in lock down for two weeks SO I said well it's time to do it.  

Hope you all have a great Holiday!

Nick's Game Room Tour 2020 Part 1

https://youtu.be/ETQvUPEliBc

« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 01:35:11 AM by GamerNick » Logged

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4040 on: December 06, 2020, 12:30:35 PM »

Hey All!  Long Time No Talk!  I have had a lot going on - some good and some bad.  But I still pick stuff up every now and then with my brother who seems to be back in collecting full force as I have backed off quite a bit - well got a girlfriend - lots of money spending there.  I do have some pictures of some stuff I have gotten over say the last well year or so but here are some highlights BUT I don't have them uploaded - my brother went a little crazy sometimes on BIG BOX PC - of Course!  :-)

I just wanted to check in and say I've missed everyone - I hope everyone is staying safe during all this Covid Stuff.  I am still looking for stuff as well - Boxes and Manuals for NES Games and I am missing 4 Sega Saturn Titles for a Set.  Also Looking for boxes and manuals for any loose carts I have across all platforms.

I have been tossing the idea of downsizing on some things - but I always come to the conclusion as to why?  So I don't.  I do have a collection video I posted - So you can all check it out!  I was in lock down for two weeks SO I said well it's time to do it. 

Hope you all have a great Holiday!

Nick's Game Room Tour 2020 Part 1

https://youtu.be/ETQvUPEliBc

Who are you?!!?  He's back, how's it going?  Post up some of pics of your finds after they are uploaded.  Take care!

SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #4041 on: December 07, 2020, 04:24:21 PM »

Great to see you're still kicking, Nick! Don't be a stranger here Smiley

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4042 on: December 08, 2020, 09:46:58 AM »

Here's my November haul, plus a quick unboxing of something I got in October, but didn't get on video before, because of production problems.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4043 on: December 11, 2020, 09:41:29 PM »

Got this from Mercari:

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4044 on: December 13, 2020, 12:19:39 PM »

OK, these were Black Friday pickups minus the Game & Watch:

Got this from Ebay, all new and I guess technically my first complete accessory/system?

SMS set complete!
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4045 on: December 14, 2020, 09:28:20 AM »

Some recent pick ups.  Most excited about the ExoSquad figure as it's a rarer one and I can't believe I found it locally and for a good price.

Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #4046 on: December 14, 2020, 01:29:04 PM »

Sweet Exo Squad score.  I still have my ExoSquad toy from when I was a kid, and a weird knock off ExoSquad toy I bought in the early 2000s.

I also see that Steel Harbinger.  I picked that up recently, myself.  Never heard of it before, but I got a good deal!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4047 on: December 14, 2020, 05:30:35 PM »

That Socket looks cool, never heard of it.  How's it play?

SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4048 on: December 14, 2020, 05:52:48 PM »

Steel Harbinger has cover art that's so bad it's good. I haven't played the game, though, so I'm half afraid it's not good.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4049 on: December 15, 2020, 08:38:01 AM »

Sweet Exo Squad score.  I still have my ExoSquad toy from when I was a kid, and a weird knock off ExoSquad toy I bought in the early 2000s.

I also see that Steel Harbinger.  I picked that up recently, myself.  Never heard of it before, but I got a good deal!

If you have one of the "knock off" ones that they sold at KB toys after the main line died, they are actually sought after / collectible in the community and can be worth more then the original version lol.

That Socket looks cool, never heard of it.  How's it play?

I haven't placed it yet but it looks neat.  I watched a few videos on Youtube and it looks like your typical 90's mascot platformer. It was fairly cheap and I don't see it all that often so I figured I'd pick it up.

Steel Harbinger has cover art that's so bad it's good. I haven't played the game, though, so I'm half afraid it's not good.

Yeah, it was in a MJR episode so it got the MJR bump.  It's probably not great but it was dirt cheap compared to what it's going on eBay now.  That same MJR video had Nanotek Warrior in it which I was looking for and of course it's got the bump now too...

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length