RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:14:26 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Invent Terrible Game Titles 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Invent Terrible Game Titles  (Read 28023 times)
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2017, 09:43:39 AM »

Cable repair tech.  Gta5 dlc

Lol, I've got one a little like that:  Drop Installation Simulator (you have to run and properly install C6e cables into a new lab in your university).  IT guys, can I get a witness?

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2017, 05:26:06 PM »

Cable repair tech.  Gta5 dlc

Lol, I've got one a little like that:  Drop Installation Simulator (you have to run and properly install C6e cables into a new lab in your university).  IT guys, can I get a witness?

As well as its better than having no single player add ons for people like me who don't really like online multiplayer at all, which is a minus in GTA 5 for me. But yes I know I am a minority and they only listen to the majority who seem to love the online addons. Still I think a lot of people who enjoy online are a bit perturb no single player dlc has been made. But its where the money is for them that counts. Personally I'd pay money for a GTA 5 Complete Edition with at least as many addons as GTA 4 that are like Gay Tony and the Biker gang, on the disc, buying the game for a second time. So I mean I would give money they are not getting from me now to them. But woe is me.

I had the PS3 version, but I have been holding off getting the PS4 version waiting for a possible single player DLC edition. But looks like I may not get it or just settle for a slightly better visual experience again on PS4. (and me not much of a PC guy as I have said on here many times).
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 05:28:29 PM by RobotWillie » Logged

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2017, 08:00:42 PM »

Tampon Application with Move Support!  (The Red Ball Edition)

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2017, 04:32:19 AM »

Tampon Application with Move Support!  (The Red Ball Edition)

"Bloody good game!" - Game Informer 9.2  "The story soaks you in..."  - GameSpot 5  "Short game, can be beat in 5 days or so" - Gamefaq reviewer 4

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length