RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:06:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | August 2018 Shmup Club Poll 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: What type of shoot-em-up do you want to play in August?
Veritical shmup   -4 (100%)
Horizontal shmup   -0 (0%)
Hybrid shmup   -0 (0%)
Twin Stick   -0 (0%)
Something Unique   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Author Topic: August 2018 Shmup Club Poll  (Read 1681 times)
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« on: June 25, 2018, 03:41:07 PM »

Okay everyone, we need to decide what kind of game to play in August! I know I chose the June and July picks because of time constraints, but I want everyone else to have a say in the process as well. This poll starts today (June 25th) and will go for 10 days, so once the poll is done, and the votes are in, I can look at the winning category and any suggestions you post below to justify your votes, and hopefully come to a decision before the next front page News post goes up on the 10th. Let me know what you're interested in playing (within reason), and let's make this more interactive, so we can all have some choice in the game selection going forward. Happy voting!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 08:34:21 AM by MetalFRO » Logged

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 08:13:31 AM »

Just a few more days to vote, everyone!

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 08:20:45 AM »

Thanks to all who voted! I already have a good idea of what I'm going to pick, based on a suggestion I got last week. Stay tuned to the site news for that announcement, and the up-coming thread so you can sign up Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length