RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:20:40 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 announced 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 announced  (Read 2626 times)
Azervux
N-Gage

Stats
« on: March 22, 2019, 04:12:33 AM »

As of yesterday, Vampire:The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 was announced to be releasing on GOG.com, Steam and the Epic Games Store with a set release date of March 30th 2020. The game would be developed and published by Hardsuit Labs and Paradox Interactive. It's the sequel to the original which was a cult classic on the PC, however due to certain circumstances and a rushed developmemt cycle with no marketing placed upon the game itself, the original sold below expectations and a year later resulted in the dissociation of the now defunct developer, "Troika Games" which was comprised of the original developers for other PC classics such as Fallout 1 and 2.

What are your thoughts and opinions about the recent announcement of a sequel?

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 08:40:06 AM »

Heads up Pam - this is probably a game you wanted, and didn't know or think you were going to get Smiley

I haven't played the original, but am interested in this news, because of my general interest in vampire lore and related media. The first game looks awesome, though, and I definitely need to play it at some point.

Azervux
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 12:34:06 PM »

Heads up Pam - this is probably a game you wanted, and didn't know or think you were going to get Smiley

I haven't played the original, but am interested in this news, because of my general interest in vampire lore and related media. The first game looks awesome, though, and I definitely need to play it at some point.
It's currently on sale for $4.99 on GOG.com 😀.
It's inspired by the Vampire: The Masquerade board game.

Pam
Blog Writer

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 06:36:23 PM »

I’ve made a video with my thoughts on it.
https://youtu.be/Wz56F6k4Hro

In short - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cheesy
Azervux
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 08:03:13 PM »

I’ve made a video with my thoughts on it.
https://youtu.be/Wz56F6k4Hro

In short - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cheesy
I didn't think you were going to be here 😮. I watch your videos 😀. I have some queries about the game. I hope they don't segment the game and sell the portions of it as DLCs, or create multiple cosmetic DLCs given Paradox's track record. (even though they are just the publishers, its just that most developers seem to be following in their development division's footsteps).
I have also heard how they were removing the Malkavian clan from the sequel as well.
I am still going to get the game, nonetheless, once I am able get through my current financial situation.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length