RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:01:12 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | January 2019 Shmup Club - Lightening Force aka Thunder Force IV 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: January 2019 Shmup Club - Lightening Force aka Thunder Force IV  (Read 22383 times)
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2019, 02:36:12 PM »

Still, that's a pretty good score for just jumping into Hard! And yes, Maniac certainly lives up to its name. If I end up getting a clear on Hard, a Maniac clear might be something I have to shoot for as a long-term goal.

EZ Racer
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2019, 12:00:33 PM »

While I enjoy this game a lot, I haven't been able to make great progress, always dying on the stage 6 boss. Since it's nearing the end of the month, I tried something just for kicks. Maniac mode with 99 lives. It was extremely intense, extremely fun, and... I still didn't make it to the end. Died on stage 8. (Also have to say the music on Stage 8 is awesome)
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2019, 09:38:03 AM »

While I enjoy this game a lot, I haven't been able to make great progress, always dying on the stage 6 boss. Since it's nearing the end of the month, I tried something just for kicks. Maniac mode with 99 lives. It was extremely intense, extremely fun, and... I still didn't make it to the end. Died on stage 8. (Also have to say the music on Stage 8 is awesome)

I should totally stream this! That would be hilarious, I think.

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2019, 02:41:23 PM »

Please submit last minute scores, and for anyone who hasn't submitted yet, please do so! I'd like to make sure I compile them all by tomorrow evening. Also, does anyone have any final thoughts about the game they'd like to share?

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2019, 06:35:30 PM »

Metal Squad  nod

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length