RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:25:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Seattle man dies after sex with horse 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Seattle man dies after sex with horse  (Read 7111 times)
video_game_addict
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 02:29:41 PM »

That went right over my head atari.

Well the article said it was part of a sex farm that people find out about online, then go to vist for sex with these animals..  And that it's legal so long as the animal isn't harmed..

From another site, I read this:

Colon injury from blunt trauma has been described after motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle injuries, assaults, pedestrian-vehicle collisions, child abuse, and bike handlebar intrusions. We describe an unusual case of colon perforation due to a blow to the abdomen from bull riding.

I don't think he died from taking the horse's schlong up his rear, but that the horse probably kicked him somehow while the man was trying to get it in..  

In other news I read this horse was getting a tat above his tail that reads 'exit only'   Wink
NDiddy
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 03:15:24 PM »

In other news I read this horse was getting a tat above his tail that reads 'exit only'   Wink

laugh  laugh

[img width=360 height=72]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/netwetty/ndiddycopy.jpg[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length