RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 07:37:59 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 121935 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1545 on: November 17, 2017, 06:12:30 PM »

Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Wii U) - I've finally arrived at Prestige Master, so I've not been playing nightly anymore. Also started getting more into Search & Destroy and really enjoying it.

Disposed Hero
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #1546 on: Today at 01:38:54 PM »

Nier: Automata - I've got a little over 10 hours in this game.  While I am enjoying it, it's not blowing me away like I was hoping it would.  I feel like I'm still waiting for something big to happen to change to my mind.

Trails in the Sky SC - Just reached Chapter 4.  Nothing new to say.  Still enjoying it.

Super Mario Odyssey - I finished the main story and did a bit of the extra stuff, but I think I'm more or less done with this game now.  I may pick it up every now and then though.  Awesome game, highly recommended to anyone who enjoys these types of games.

Cuphead - I think I'm halfway through World 3.  I find this game super frustrating because of its difficulty, but I keep coming back to it, which I think says a lot.  If this game wasn't as well made as it is, I probably would have quit playing a long time ago.

Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Finished Episode 1.  Pretty good so far.

Wolfenstein II - Just started this and have only played an hour or two.  Seems pretty good so far.
« Last Edit: Today at 02:58:36 PM by Disposed Hero » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length