RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:56:14 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Should SEGA revive itself 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Poll
Question: Should SEGA release another consol.
yes!
no.
indecisive?
i'd rather see atari do it.

Author Topic: Should SEGA revive itself  (Read 6499 times)
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 08:23:20 PM »

the other day i was talking to a buddy of mine that works at game crazy in milford and he said that sega signed over all their rights to making any more systems. does anyone know of any truth to this?

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2006, 08:25:17 PM »

the other day i was talking to a buddy of mine that works at game crazy in milford and he said that sega signed over all their rights to making any more systems. does anyone know of any truth to this?

That makes no sense. Who would they sign that over to? Stock holders?

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2006, 10:24:55 PM »

Well it's possible he meant they downsized the company so much that they can't make any more systems, which is probably true.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 10:39:12 PM »

Well it's possible he meant they downsized the company so much that they can't make any more systems, which is probably true.

True but thats not signing over

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 11:08:27 PM »

I think the Gamecrazy associate was screwing with him. In the amusement industry, the information you got dreamcaster would be the equivalent of getting the latest news from the "lemon chill" guy.

Hello World.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2006, 12:03:54 AM »

I think the Gamecrazy associate was screwing with him. In the amusement industry, the information you got dreamcaster would be the equivalent of getting the latest news from the "lemon chill" guy.

this guy is a very good friend of mine as well as abig collecor. however it was said it was ment like The Maligned Noir Leon took its context a few posts above.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length