RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:49:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Thank goodness football season starts this weekend 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thank goodness football season starts this weekend  (Read 2277 times)
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« on: August 26, 2006, 11:06:38 PM »

Man football season sure doesnt last very long compared to other sports  so im glad its football season again....The mountineers are ranked 5th  which will probally seal there demise  everytime they get ranked high to start the season the end up in the toliet..and my skins arent doing to good in preseason....but i say bring on the games

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 01:45:08 AM »

how many football fans do we have here.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 10:21:09 AM »

I can't freaking wait for Football season to start.  I have Penn State season tickets this year.  Hopefully we can repeat the number 3 ranking of last year. 

My Buffalo Bills are going to stink, and I have accepted it, but I'll still be rooting for them this season.  So far I'm only going to one game in November.

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »

I've never been a die hard fan of football, but I do like watching a good game. The closest team is Pittsburgh so most people here are fans of Pittsburgh. As for college I have been a Michigan fan ever since my sister attended Ohio State. I will probably watch more NFL games this year because of RFG Fantasy Football.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 10:53:31 AM by UNFORGIVINGPAIN » Logged
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 10:30:31 AM »

wrldstrman have you signed up for RFG Fantasy Football?

We only need one more team to make it 12 teams.
You can go sign up at

League ID#: 331172
League Name: RFG Fantasy Football
Password: 10yardfight

click "join a league" for Football '06 not Football Plus '06, that one costs.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 08:57:45 AM »

NFL starts tonight!

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 10:37:19 AM »

Anyone else think the Steelers are going to fail miserably without Bettis?  Watching them last year, it seemed that's the main way they would make touchdowns.  They would get close to the end zone and just had it to him for the final 10 yards, no one could stop him.  Now what will they do? 

Ok, so maybe they will still be good, but I doubt it will be a repeat of last year.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:30:29 PM by Hydrobond » Logged

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
archetype
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »

This Saturday is UT vs. OSU. I live in Houston among millions of UT fans, but will cheer proudly for OSU. The reasons being OSU inspired my love of college football among other things. We are hosting a party. I will make sure to post any interesting photos during the game. Will anyone else be watching it?

It is not what happens to you rather what you do with what happens.
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 07:21:05 AM »

It was horrible last night!

We all had to suffer by seeing Cower on the sidelines. That man is UGLY!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length