RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:16:29 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | Chris Benoit is dead?!? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chris Benoit is dead?!?  (Read 4251 times)
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« on: June 25, 2007, 08:03:14 PM »

Chris Benoit and family found dead

"Professional wrestler Chris Benoit was found dead along with his family this afternoon in his Atlanta home, according to published reports."

I wonder what happened? Foul play for sure.....

R.I.P. Benoit family.

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 08:11:31 PM »

Tragic story. It's been a looooooooog long time since I have given a rip about professional wrestling, but when I did watch it was WCW and Benoit was one of my favorites.

It will be interesting to find out what really happened.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 08:46:22 PM »

wow that's sad

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 09:50:07 PM »

Like Bad Enough Dude, I don't care much about wrestling these days, but I remember Benoit from the days when I did watch it.  It's always sad when someone passes away. Heck, I still remember when Owen Hart died. That was really sad.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 10:08:13 PM »

it always seems that wrester's die all the time

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 10:34:50 AM »

I was actually going to post this when I saw you did, Rick.  They are pretty sure that it was a double murder-suicide.  They say Benoit killed his wife and his son over the weekend and than killed himself on Monday.  I wish in shock when I heard this.  I thought the the wife had done it and not Benoit.  He cited a family emergency as to why he canceled the PPV on Sunday and Saturday night main event.  If he had already shot them before Saturday night I guess that would be a big emergency.  He was supposed to wrestle for the ECW title on Sunday which I think he would have won seeing his replacement won the title.  The DA where he lived said there was some bizarre circumstances surrounding what happened but they aren't releasing anything yet.  Also some weird text messages were sent to friends and family members by Benoit  which prompted them to get ahold of the WWE, who in turn got ahold of the police department on Monday to check out his house.  Again they are not releasing the text messages yet.  It's just a shame and a total shock.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 03:14:59 PM by shaggy » Logged

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »

He strangled them, not shot.

When shall his new form be revealed?
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 02:59:37 PM »

More and more of this story gets revealed every day.

Very shocking if it's true that Chris killed his wife and kid, and then commited suicide. Shocked

I could never.... AND I MEAN NEVER think about harming my son.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 03:16:33 PM »

If it is "roid rage" like it is speculated I guess that  you hear voices and shit but in my opinion it was planned out.  With the bibles being next to the wife and son and what was sent in the text messages it sounds very planned out.  The question is, which I don't know if we will get an answer, why?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Kamino
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »

he did it for the lulz
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length