RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:11:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Wedding pictures are in!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wedding pictures are in!!!  (Read 3108 times)
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« on: December 09, 2006, 09:47:17 AM »

Well the wedding pictures are in.  The crazy photographer took almost 900 pictures.  Here is the link:  www.akphotos.com.  Click on Online photos and than on Chris and Jill.  Password is fetzer.  Enjoy!

The link in the post below DOES NOT WORK!!  I modifies this post so hopefully this will help.  I forgot you had to click on Online Photos.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 05:14:33 AM by shaggy » Logged

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 01:20:12 PM »

It took me 10 min. to find Jill and Christopher, so here is a shortcut for everyone else HERE May or may not work.
You said it best...

It was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful bride!

one question, what is going on here?
[img width=448 height=560]https://www.imagequix.com/accounts/W9RWJ9F/jobs/20061104_jill/fullsize/733.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 02:13:51 PM by UNFORGIVINGPAIN » Logged
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 02:05:25 PM »

It's a Pimps and Hoes wedding, Can't you tell with the Pimphats, bright wigs and crunk candles..

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 07:32:19 PM »

Nice pictures.

Looking at these makes me think about how fast July is coming!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 05:12:56 AM »

It took me 10 min. to find Jill and Christopher, so here is a shortcut for everyone else HERE May or may not work.
You said it best...

It was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful bride!

one question, what is going on here?
[img width=448 height=560]https://www.imagequix.com/accounts/W9RWJ9F/jobs/20061104_jill/fullsize/733.jpg[/img]

How the heck did you get the picture on here?  With it being a professional pic and you can't right clikc to copy, etc.  how did you do it?  Anyways,  her uncle favorite holiday is Halloween and he does Halloween skits and dresses up for a lot of plays etc. he got 4 of the guests to dress up and they danced to the Monster Mash.  We did things a little different, we didn't have a reception.  We are doing a picnic type thing this coming summer so I don't know why the photographer called it a reception.  We did the rehearsal dinner the night of the wedding which is what those pictures are.  There are some great pictures in there.  I hate taking damn pictures because I can't smile on que.  I suck!

SMS set complete!
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 10:44:18 AM »

How the heck did you get the picture on here?  With it being a professional pic and you can't right clikc to copy, etc.  how did you do it?

I put my mouse over the picture I wanted.
Then right clicked and selected "Properties".
Under "Image Properties" highlighted the Location
(example: https://www.imagequix.com...104_jill/fullsize/786.jpg)
Then right click and copy the location.
Came back to RF Gen. and pasted the image location in the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page. Then added
Code:
[img] before the image location and [/img] after the image location. 

Example:  [img]https://www.imagequix.com/accounts/W9RWJ9F/jobs/20061104_jill/fullsize/786.jpg [/img]
That is how I got the picture on here.

If you wanted to save a picture from a web site like that, you can click on the photo and when it pops up in a new window(to show it larger) press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Then open your computer program "Paint" and paste it in there, you can crop it. Then you can save it to your hard drive. On my PC I use a program called SnagIt for images and web pages. Another useful program is Camtasia Studio for capturing video. I hope this post is helpful.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 04:01:43 PM »

How the heck did you get the picture on here?  With it being a professional pic and you can't right clikc to copy, etc.  how did you do it?

I put my mouse over the picture I wanted.
Then right clicked and selected "Properties".
Under "Image Properties" highlighted the Location
(example: https://www.imagequix.com...104_jill/fullsize/786.jpg)
Then right click and copy the location.
Came back to RF Gen. and pasted the image location in the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page. Then added
Code:
[img] before the image location and [/img] after the image location. 

Example:  [img]https://www.imagequix.com/accounts/W9RWJ9F/jobs/20061104_jill/fullsize/786.jpg [/img]
That is how I got the picture on here.

If you wanted to save a picture from a web site like that, you can click on the photo and when it pops up in a new window(to show it larger) press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Then open your computer program "Paint" and paste it in there, you can crop it. Then you can save it to your hard drive. On my PC I use a program called SnagIt for images and web pages. Another useful program is Camtasia Studio for capturing video. I hope this post is helpful.

How were you able to right click it?  When you go over the image the image goes and and it says move mouse off of image to see picture?!

SMS set complete!
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 04:35:28 PM »

Or you could disable JavaScript temporarily to prevent the blank image from appearing when you hover over the picture.

The way I go about it is to right click on the page (not on a picture) and go to view source.  You can parse through the HTML until you get to the image you want to view, and copy and paste the location like UNFORGIVINGPAIN did.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 05:23:15 PM »

How were you able to right click it?  When you go over the image the image goes and and it says move mouse off of image to see picture?!

Even when the image goes and and it says move mouse off of image to see picture, the image is still there and the steps above still work. Try it.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 04:31:44 PM »

Even when the image goes and and it says move mouse off of image to see picture, the image is still there and the steps above still work. Try it.

I'll try it again but if I remember correctly when I right click a box came up with a message that stated to see the image move the mouse off the pic or something like that and than a clickable "OK" button.  I must investigate!

SMS set complete!
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 02:04:36 AM »

What browser are you using shaggy? Maybe try using your Wii Wink

It's awesome you get 900 photos! I know where I'd go to get my money's worth!
Really sux how it expires though, want to save them all for sure.

There is no true secure way of stopping people lifting media of any website, believe me, I use to be a webmaster (and will be again before the year is out). If you can see it in a browser, it's already sitting on your computer as a temp file.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 04:16:48 PM »

What browser are you using shaggy? Maybe try using your Wii Wink

It's awesome you get 900 photos! I know where I'd go to get my money's worth!
Really sux how it expires though, want to save them all for sure.

There is no true secure way of stopping people lifting media of any website, believe me, I use to be a webmaster (and will be again before the year is out). If you can see it in a browser, it's already sitting on your computer as a temp file.

The photographer actually gave us a CD with all the pictures on them so we can order them in the future.  I am miffed that Mezmoron never made a comment about the wedding pics!  Sad

SMS set complete!
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 04:23:20 PM »

He is a dick.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length