RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:10:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | This is why Mini's own. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This is why Mini's own.  (Read 1573 times)
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« on: October 25, 2004, 03:45:20 PM »

Wait for the last stunt.

http://www.exbyte.net/showit.php?videoid=71

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 04:56:03 PM »

That was pretty cool. I think if you are skilled enough you could do that in oother cars though. Not to diss the mini. It is a pretty cool little car.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 05:13:39 PM »

you need something with a really, really low center of gravity to do some of those things, and the mini has that.  of course other cars do as well, but none are as light as the mini.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 05:21:51 PM »

that mini was stock also i am assuming. It would be really hard to pul of the final stunt in probably any other stock car on the market.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2004, 06:49:44 PM »

I dont know if it was stock or not.  It was pretty damn quick, so im guessing the engine was modified a bit, but other than that it looked fairly stock.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2004, 10:49:39 PM »

That's pretty cool. It's not that quick though, a regular, fairly recent mini is pretty quick. They take a long time to get to 60, but they're to 20 and 30 in a moment.  And I guess they put up special tires.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length