RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:47:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | would love contact information, aging, and few vistors 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: would love contact information, aging, and few vistors  (Read 932 times)
renegadeviking
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: November 03, 2023, 10:39:56 PM »

I'm Iainstars on snapchat. I'm fb22strikeraptor on instagram.  I wish I could follow some of you cool people on snapchat or facebook or instagram or youtube or phone number.  I'm 39 and no girlfriend.  The Dork Den doesn't have many D&D matches anymore.  Entertainment in Mankato, MN is dying and 1 friend came to my rescue over the phone.

Need some friends snapchat or instagram. I'm getting desperate for some good talks when i have a mental disability.

Anyone interested to have a friendship with me?
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 11:21:37 AM »

Hi!  I'm not on socials, but feel free to DM me here if you ever want to chat.  I'm not local to you, but more than willing to have long-distance friendships Smiley

Keelah se'lai
renegadeviking
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2023, 09:59:32 PM »

Cool thanks.
renegadeviking
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 11:36:52 PM »

I'm serious.  America is screwed up.  The now bankrupt game stores in Minnesota wanted $1000s from me and wouldn't hang out with me.  They would complain about amazon to save their hide. They seriously wanted $1000s from me. Then no hang out. Then I got 3000 games for my self due to being a only child. Then my coworkers  wouldn't care to hang out, because people are getting evil or self centered for some reason.

I was once popular on instagram, but gamers screwed me over, because they're such wonderful people.  I had everything they wanted, heavy metal, death metal, industral metal, pop music,  Mature rated, and R rated horror films copying youtube influencers.  It's grouse.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 11:42:38 PM by renegadeviking » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length