RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:28:31 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Game swapping site 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game swapping site  (Read 1478 times)
Sureshot
CD-i

Stats
« on: December 08, 2004, 10:38:04 AM »

Thought it might be worth mentioning this here, a guy on another forum I read has started this (perhaps geared more to the Euros around here):

http://www.gameswappers.co.uk/

I have no idea if it's any good, just thought some of you might want to check it out.

Me vs Gretzky
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 01:29:10 PM »

That looks interesting, too bad there's not much folk on it yet (and I don't have anything to trade).
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 01:48:33 PM »

Wasn't there the idea for something like that going here before?

St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 12:20:59 PM »

Well, there are for sale and wishlist folders in your collection, and if you switch to the detailed view of your games in your folders, you can search for people to trade with.  Unfourtunately, it doesn't work very well when only a handful of people are using it.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 01:04:47 PM »

I have stuff in mine not my fault noone else is using it. I could just switch everything out of my little garbage site to here which i suppose i will do later.

But wasn't a world wide trade route proposed because we alredy have USA and Europe on here and someone said they knew a person(s) from Japan on another board.

EDIT to be fair i checked and i had removed everything from my want list.
And the stuff in my  for sale list (3 things) needs to be changed.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 01:06:51 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

sharp
DB Contributor
Netherlands

Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 11:05:36 PM »

For me I don't think I gonna use the site. For cheap games I won't pay 50 pence to put them for sale there. I can better use eBay. Sadly the system here don't work well and for me it isn't really useful as lots of Euro games aren't listed, especially not the ones I want to sell/trade (as I am no longer intrested in these systems, I won't spend time making lists of euro games).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length