RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 09:03:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 199452 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1845 on: October 11, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - I hate that Bobsled minigame...

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1846 on: October 11, 2014, 06:43:14 PM »

I needed to make some room on Vita because there are so many games for it in general, and too many on my Vita specifically, and I didn't have room for Rainbow Moon.

I loled for real.

You sure the storage space isn't too small and the game sizes are too big?

I know that is the case with nearly everything on my 360 Tongue

I was being sincere actually. I'm fighting the myth that the Vita "has no games."

I have a 32gb card and coincidentally about 32 games right now.

I decided to delete Street Fighter x Tekken to make room for Rainbow Moon. That game was huge for some reason and I doubt I'd ever play it. If I changed my mind I could just grab it again.

So glad to be back in a good groove with P4G again. Looking forward to actually finishing it and going on to some other handheld RPG.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1847 on: October 11, 2014, 07:00:35 PM »

Played a ton of Smash Bros over the last few days. Have all the Characters and Levels unlocked and am working on the challenges currently. Mega Man is still taking up 90% of my playing, but I think I might try and put some time into Robin and Greninja as well.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1848 on: October 11, 2014, 07:01:37 PM »

I needed to make some room on Vita because there are so many games for it in general, and too many on my Vita specifically, and I didn't have room for Rainbow Moon.

I loled for real.

You sure the storage space isn't too small and the game sizes are too big?

I know that is the case with nearly everything on my 360 Tongue

I was being sincere actually. I'm fighting the myth that the Vita "has no games."

I have a 32gb card and coincidentally about 32 games right now.
Sitting at around 70 Vita games, but yeah Vita has no games Tongue

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1849 on: October 11, 2014, 07:28:37 PM »

It's old fogies like me that complain the Vita has no games. My complaint is that it has no PHYSICAL games. If you had 70 physical games Link41 you'd have 70% of the entire library already. That's not a big number

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1850 on: October 11, 2014, 08:10:21 PM »

It's old fogies like me that complain the Vita has no games. My complaint is that it has no PHYSICAL games. If you had 70 physical games Link41 you'd have 70% of the entire library already. That's not a big number

Like I said on Fleach's blog post the only condition that changes when there is no physical release is whether or not you play the game.

My cell phone not only has no games, I can't even find the damn cartridge slot!

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1851 on: October 11, 2014, 08:28:55 PM »

My cell phone not only has no games, I can't even find the damn cartridge slot!
You need a Nokia N-Gage!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1852 on: October 12, 2014, 05:55:58 PM »

Plants vs. Zombies (WP7) - Still going at it, searching for the elusive Yeti Smiley

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1853 on: October 13, 2014, 01:37:40 AM »

I just beat Sinh the Dragon on the Dark Souls II Sunken King DLC basically by myself because the NPC I summoned died almost right away. It was one of those battles where it came down to him hitting me and dying and me hitting him he would die. It just happened to be in my favor. Pretty fun and epic battle, and this is why I love Dark Souls because when you defeat a boss you feel like you did the impossible.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1854 on: October 13, 2014, 05:10:26 PM »

PlayStation Home (PS3) - Still tinkering with this. Some guy keeps following me around the park and dancing...kinda creepy.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1855 on: October 13, 2014, 05:24:58 PM »

PlayStation Home (PS3) - Still tinkering with this. Some guy keeps following me around the park and dancing...kinda creepy.

Spoiler (hover to show)
[/quote]

finished Castlevania Symphony of the Night for the retro playthrough! awesome game, really glad i played it.

started Mirror's edge the other day, i'm at the start of chapter 2. happy to be working on this one but not so happy about the 360 controller, i find it's a bit hard on my hands...too used to PS3. i probably would prefer this one on PC, but i really want to give my 360 some love as i never touch it.

getting back into my goal of beating every zelda game in release order, just started Majora's Mask. this is the last game that i've finished before, and windwaker will be the last one that i have any experience with at all...beyond that it's all unexplored territory.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:31:35 PM by Izret101 » Logged
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1856 on: October 13, 2014, 05:32:07 PM »

Spoiler (hover to show)

Just the tip.
Spoiler (hover to show)

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1857 on: October 13, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »

Just about finishing the game called "getting my son's Minecraft server working so he can play safely with a friend online."  Also Alan Wake on PC.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1858 on: October 14, 2014, 04:34:57 AM »

Spoiler (hover to show)
getting back into my goal of beating every zelda game in release order, just started Majora's Mask. this is the last game that i've finished before, and windwaker will be the last one that i have any experience with at all...beyond that it's all unexplored territory.
[/quote]
Twilight Princess and Link Between Worlds is gonna blow your mind Smiley

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1859 on: October 14, 2014, 11:31:20 AM »

I'm still playing Persona 4 Golden and System Shock 2.

I started Dragon Age II on Sunday but I wanted to hold off on posting about it because I'm really loving it and wait a minute...this is the one people hate. I had a realization about a half hour into the game that this is the last modern Bioware game I have yet to complete (until Inquisition comes out). That combined with the fact this game is awesome and improved over DA:O in ways that I like has made my early experience with the game complete bliss. For these reasons I'm doing something I rarely do: avoiding the main story missions and going all side quests. I want to savor this.

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length