RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:31:37 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | question for the nes experts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: question for the nes experts  (Read 2312 times)
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« on: December 14, 2005, 03:00:04 PM »

question the games akarnoid,stack up and miricale pianio were they sold by themselves in a single box or did they come with the acessories....ex arkanoid packaged with the vaus controller.

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 03:06:10 PM »

I know I've commented on it before, but have you ever thought about reading your own posts before post them? They're barely readable. Please, put some more effort into it.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 03:28:11 PM »

Stack up came with the special blocks not the R.O.B.

Arkanoid as you stated came with the controller

Miracle piano came with the piano system thingy.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 04:16:42 PM »

Miracle piano came with the piano system thingy.

And you could also get a Conversion Kit, which I actually think I saw in your collection Wink, that came with the NES cartridge but not the keyboard.  

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 07:09:14 PM »

I may be wrong, please correct me if I am, but werent you able to buy Arkanoid by itself without the controller? I thought it was sold both ways.

I could be wrong, like I said.
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 12:44:01 AM »

I may be wrong, please correct me if I am, but werent you able to buy Arkanoid by itself without the controller? I thought it was sold both ways.

I could be wrong, like I said.

I'm pretty confident it was only released with the controller.  In all of my NES collecting days, I've never seen the game in a normal sized box, always the large box with the Vaust controller.  

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 04:18:53 AM »

I'm pretty confident it was only released with the controller.  In all of my NES collecting days, I've never seen the game in a normal sized box, always the large box with the Vaust controller.  

I agree,

I have never....ever seen a "normal" type box for Arknoid.I cleaned out an old video game store a few years ago and never saw one, and when I was a youngster, I cant recall seeing it packaged any other way.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 06:16:15 AM »

I agree,

I have never....ever seen a "normal" type box for Arknoid.I cleaned out an old video game store a few years ago and never saw one, and when I was a youngster, I cant recall seeing it packaged any other way.

You dont  dont see the big box either unless you stop by my place.  Wink

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 11:12:51 AM »

I thought Araknoid was sold without the controller, too.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 11:02:14 PM »

i asked the same question on dp and it was pointed out that   mario/duck hunt only came with the console,  super spike volley ball/nintendo world cup only came in the sports set,..world class track meet came in the power pad set.  so from what was posted here and on dp..im lead to belive arkanoid only came in the larger box with the vaus controller.  miricale pianio came with the pianio or in the conversion kit  and stack up came with the rob parts and blocks

so at this point i guess there 6 games dont have regular boxes.I have no clue myself i have never seen regular boxes to any of the six

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2005, 11:38:24 PM »

You could also add in the Racermate Challenge II cartridge, and the Dizzy the Adventurer Aladdin cartridge as far as accessories go Wink  

As an interesting side note, even though SMB/DH didn't have a box in the US, it supposedly did see an individual release with its own box in Spain Wink

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length