RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:40:50 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 849715 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2145 on: March 10, 2021, 02:40:51 PM »

Pokémon Blue Version (GB) - Setting sail aboard the S.S. Anne! Also getting ready to fight Lt. Surge for my Thunder badge.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2146 on: March 11, 2021, 01:57:31 PM »

Still knocking out Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.  I'm at just under 76% of the map.  I love this game!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2147 on: March 11, 2021, 03:09:05 PM »

Still knocking out Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.  I'm at just under 76% of the map.  I love this game!

Very nice! It's a great game, and I really enjoyed my run through it. I'm planning on going back at some point, to play as the other characters.

EZ Racer
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2148 on: March 11, 2021, 04:25:13 PM »

Been knocking out FFVIII Remaster. It was going great, then I went to the Deep Sea Researcher Station. I easily went through to Ultima Weapon, and got killed almost instantly. I haven't come close to beating him, and while it was tough on FF VIII, I don't remember it being this tough.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2149 on: March 16, 2021, 01:33:13 PM »

Pokémon Blue Version (GB) - Heading to Celadon City now. Hoping my Vulpix will be capable of handling Erika's grass pokémon when I arrive at the Gym.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #2150 on: March 25, 2021, 11:27:38 AM »

Bravely Default II - Still plugging away at this and generally enjoying it overall.

Control - I just acquired a PS5 and this was one of the games I had in my download queue, so I installed it and started playing. I played this a bit last year on the Xbox One during the Playcast playthrough, but I wasn't really feeling it at the time. I've been enjoying the short amount of time I've spent with it this time though. The game definitely runs smoother on the new hardware, which I think is helping. One thing that's interesting about playing it on the PS5 is that the game makes use of the adaptive triggers during gunplay which is supposed to mimic the resistance of the gun trigger. Interesting mechanic, and I'm really not even sure if I like it or not. I need to just play around with the Astrobot game that comes pre-installed on the system to see all the capabilities of the new controller.

Darksiders Genesis - Another Playcast game I missed out on last year. My friend and I were looking for an online co-op game to play, so I suggested this since it's on Game Pass. Pretty cool so far, we're really enjoying it!

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2151 on: March 26, 2021, 08:41:52 AM »

Playing Zoo Tycoon on the Xbox One.  It is rough at the start because there is so much to do and so many menus but once you start playing, you get used to where everything is located and can start breezing through doing things.

SMS set complete!
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #2152 on: April 01, 2021, 01:06:42 PM »

Bravely Default II - Still plugging away at this and generally enjoying it overall.

Control - I just acquired a PS5 and this was one of the games I had in my download queue, so I installed it and started playing. I played this a bit last year on the Xbox One during the Playcast playthrough, but I wasn't really feeling it at the time. I've been enjoying the short amount of time I've spent with it this time though. The game definitely runs smoother on the new hardware, which I think is helping. One thing that's interesting about playing it on the PS5 is that the game makes use of the adaptive triggers during gunplay which is supposed to mimic the resistance of the gun trigger. Interesting mechanic, and I'm really not even sure if I like it or not. I need to just play around with the Astrobot game that comes pre-installed on the system to see all the capabilities of the new controller.

Darksiders Genesis - Another Playcast game I missed out on last year. My friend and I were looking for an online co-op game to play, so I suggested this since it's on Game Pass. Pretty cool so far, we're really enjoying it!

Pretty much just more of this. I did play through Astro's Playroom for the PS5 which was an enjoyable little game. I'm actually surprised with how much I'm loving Control right now. I think if I had played it in 2019 it would have been my second or third favorite game of the year (after REmake 2 and possibly Fire Emblem Three Houses). I'm having a really hard time putting it down. Played a bit of Darksiders Genesis over the weekend and we hit a big difficulty spike when starting a new level. Ended up pushing through and still having a good time with it. Bravely Default II is starting to wear out its welcome just like the first game did but I plan to keep going with it.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2153 on: April 01, 2021, 01:36:24 PM »

Started Children of Morta and I'm digging it.  Think Pixel Art Diablo.

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2154 on: April 01, 2021, 05:02:42 PM »

Robble robble robble robble robble:

Robble robble robble. Robble robble robble robble. Robble. Robble robble.

Robble...

ROBBLE ROBBLE! ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE! ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE! ROBBLE...

ROBBLE!!!

*SIGH*...robble.

- 'Robble
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 09:22:50 PM by The_Hamburglar » Logged
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2155 on: April 03, 2021, 05:08:11 PM »

Pokémon Blue Version (GB) - Prepping for the Saffron City gym.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2156 on: April 18, 2021, 02:02:01 PM »

Pokémon Blue Version (GB) - I just finished beating the Elite Four. now onto catching Mewtwo!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2157 on: April 18, 2021, 06:11:28 PM »

Beat Children of Morta.

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2158 on: April 21, 2021, 09:22:11 PM »

Just start Link's Awakening on the Switch.  Man, that is a great game.

SMS set complete!
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2159 on: April 23, 2021, 08:00:17 PM »

Super Smash Bros. (N64) - Another great night of multiplayer fun was had with the kids. I was mostly losing, but I've improved my skills with DK some.

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length