RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:14:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | What a crap week. Great weather, crappy finds. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What a crap week. Great weather, crappy finds.  (Read 1294 times)
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« on: June 19, 2005, 05:34:59 AM »

Absoulute scorcher today. Showing off my tats, and bollocks to the beer gut, I don't care. LOL

But it's been a piss poor finds week. Nothing yesterday worth mentioning, altough mrs.thx scored two commons to add to my personal collection.

Today, another wash out. FFUK all, at either one, I went to a garage sale, and did manage to score Psycho Fox for the SEGA Master, but apart from that, zilch. Piss poor, been wasting my time, and going from place to place, with nothing to show for it. Sad

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 08:37:10 AM »

I hate when I spend a day searching and turn up diddly. you feel like you wasted your time. but hell, you never know what will turn up so it's worth taking the chance you'll come home empty handed.

you win some you lose some.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length