RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:41:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | I found bags that works for Sega Saturn, Sega CD, and PS1 Logboxes! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I found bags that works for Sega Saturn, Sega CD, and PS1 Logboxes!  (Read 6650 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: September 05, 2020, 05:12:19 PM »

GUYS I FINALLY FOUND IT!  I FINALLY FOUND BAGS TO FIT SEGA SATURN, SEGA CD, AND PS1 LONGBOXES!  What am I talking about?  I use DVD / Blu-ray / CD bags for some of my more expensive games to help keep them protected (I'm a little OCD) and I always wanted something similar for the old Longbox cases. I know Retroprotection sells plastic boxes for longboxes but they actually make the cases take up more room on the shelf and can be expensive if you have a large collection. I had bugged Retroprotection and some sellers on eBay about it trying to find the right size bag or someone willing to make them and have came up short for over a year.   Finally I bugged Retroprotection again and he suggested I check out ClearBags.com to see if they had anything that might work.  So I did my measurements and actually found something on their site that might work. Fortunately they have an option to request a sample so I took advantage of it and actually found a size that is PERFECT! Their B69M bag is the perfect size!  This is the same quality material bags that typical DVD / CD bags come in.  I have already ordered 200 to put my whole longbox collection in them.
www.clearbags.com
Model: B69M

« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 05:14:50 PM by Bear78 » Logged

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 11:53:59 PM »

Nice, I need a few of these.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 11:35:13 PM »

clearbags is good, bought clear round stickers from them on sale for box protectors.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length