RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:52:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Random Obscure Nintendo Part 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Random Obscure Nintendo Part  (Read 1269 times)
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« on: January 19, 2021, 07:46:44 PM »

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I have one of those bluetooth Nintendo keyboards that came with the Pokemon Typing Adventure. My kids are jerks and lost the battery cover, but I am having trouble finding it. Does anyone know where I can find one? I don't care if it's official or not, I just want the batteries to not fall out!

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 09:13:28 AM »

You'd almost have to either buy a 2nd one, or find someone else who has one, and would be willing to get measurements, so you could have a replacement one 3D printed.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length