RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:21:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Collection Milestones 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 172 Print
Author Topic: Collection Milestones  (Read 789943 times)
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1260 on: May 30, 2013, 07:18:25 AM »

Wow, you guys have amazing collections!!

I'll get back here with a list of my collection, but mine is laughable compared to the things I've seen here. I've got work to do!
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1261 on: May 30, 2013, 07:47:30 AM »

Just passed 2300 games thanks to Techie413. I'm also closing in on my Game Center CX collection with 20 episodes left for a full set.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1262 on: June 06, 2013, 01:12:33 PM »

With the addition of Double Dragon and River Raid II for the Atari 2600 today, I completed one of my collection goals by finished my Activision set.  Now at 436 Atari 2600 titles. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1263 on: June 06, 2013, 06:52:06 PM »

congrats!

i hit 30 gamecube games yesterday with Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, and Mario Kart Double Dash Special Edition being #29 and #30.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1264 on: June 07, 2013, 12:20:08 AM »

congrats!

i hit 30 gamecube games yesterday with Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, and Mario Kart Double Dash Special Edition being #29 and #30.

Baten Kaitos is an awesome game. One of my favorite on the system.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1265 on: June 09, 2013, 11:55:24 PM »

Earned Platinum status on Club Nintendo for the first time ever.

And I recently picked up my first Japanese-language strategy guides.

The most likely milestone I'll hit next: my 25th 3DS title.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1266 on: June 10, 2013, 01:17:32 AM »

After doing some auditing I surprised nobody when I confirmed that I had passed the triple digit mark for NES games.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
SlasherNES
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1267 on: June 10, 2013, 12:32:20 PM »

I'm still adding to "My Collection" on my profile but it's so hard to recall what games you have off the top of your head. Once I'm unpacked I'm hoping to get everythng listed, it's a cool feature on here too since it can help me manage my collection too!

Shop smart! Shop S-Mart!
Wolfman's got nards!
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1268 on: June 10, 2013, 01:05:10 PM »

First time ever?? I'm Platinum for the 4th straight year!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:11:15 PM by monkees19 » Logged

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1269 on: June 10, 2013, 01:46:22 PM »

I'm still adding to "My Collection" on my profile but it's so hard to recall what games you have off the top of your head. Once I'm unpacked I'm hoping to get everythng listed, it's a cool feature on here too since it can help me manage my collection too!

it would be a lot easier to wait until you've unpacked and set everything up, then you can take a stack of games at a time and add them to the list that way. it's always nice to know your collection list is accurate, and the only way to be sure about that is to add the things that you're holding in your hand Wink
SlasherNES
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1270 on: June 10, 2013, 02:20:37 PM »

it would be a lot easier to wait until you've unpacked and set everything up, then you can take a stack of games at a time and add them to the list that way. it's always nice to know your collection list is accurate, and the only way to be sure about that is to add the things that you're holding in your hand Wink

This is true, I got a little anxious to start it and I may have to go back to edit. I've stopped though, especially on the NES titles since there are different versions/variants to look for that I never knew to look for i.e. 3screw/5 screw, oval/round seal. you learn something new everyday!

Shop smart! Shop S-Mart!
Wolfman's got nards!
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1271 on: June 10, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »

This is true, I got a little anxious to start it and I may have to go back to edit. I've stopped though, especially on the NES titles since there are different versions/variants to look for that I never knew to look for i.e. 3screw/5 screw, oval/round seal. you learn something new everyday!

Don't go learning too much, or you'll go mad with knowledge. Trust me - the amount of PMs and research I've had to answer over the years is staggering, and I'm still learning new things daily. I could probably teach a postgraduate class just on the history of publishers.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1272 on: June 10, 2013, 09:09:13 PM »

First time ever?? I'm Platinum for the 4th straight year!

I've been Gold status for four straight years, myself.

I usually don't pick up and register enough Nintendo hardware or software a year to make Platinum, but thanks to the acquisition of several second-hand pickups during the holidays, I'll be getting more than just a desk calendar this year.
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1273 on: June 10, 2013, 09:53:46 PM »

When does the status level restart? Do the points reset too? I've only been on CN for a little less than a year.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1274 on: June 11, 2013, 12:22:45 AM »

When does the status level restart? Do the points reset too? I've only been on CN for a little less than a year.

Status resets on June 30th of every year.

Find out more on Club Nintendo's FAQs page:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 172 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length