RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 02:09:02 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 294 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1071835 times)
Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #3405 on: February 23, 2013, 11:49:05 PM »

Right now Invader Zim, Next I will be watching Sledgehammer O' Possum both of them my favorite shows

Wouldn't you rather watch the original Sledge Hammer?

Then again, it is a bit before your time...

God, do I feel old now.

BTW I just saw some behind-the-scenes footage from the upcoming RoboCop remake. And I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover and all that...

...but...

...after seeing how the new RoboCop looks, I'm pretty sure it's gonna suck balls. He just looks lame.

Come on, black with red trim? Is this RoboCop, or a humanoid version of KITT from Knight RiderAngry

And what's with the right hand being an actual flesh hand, huh? ME NO THINK SO!  yuck

I'm totally nerd-raging over this travesty...  grrr

Oh I've seen that, its been quite a while ago tho, I'm going to have to dig it up and watch it now Smiley

~The Craziest Opossum you know!
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3406 on: February 23, 2013, 11:54:54 PM »

I've started watching Mad Men the last few weeks, and so far, I thought it was kind of "meh". Until the last episode I saw where this happened:

The show just got a lot better IMO.

Love Mad Men. Fantastic show. I like looking for the Ayn Rand/objectivism references (the show hints of a lot of philosophical and moral topics).

Watching Fringe right now. Considering I like pseudo-science I'm really enjoying this show.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #3407 on: February 26, 2013, 10:57:56 PM »

I've been watching hockey games over the past 2 days to try and get into it, watched the Rangers/Jets game followed by the Bruins/Islanders game.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3408 on: February 28, 2013, 12:04:46 AM »

Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3409 on: February 28, 2013, 12:14:35 AM »

I've been watching hockey games over the past 2 days to try and get into it, watched the Rangers/Jets game followed by the Bruins/Islanders game.

You go, Dude!

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3410 on: March 09, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »

Bob's Burgers.  I love this show!
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3411 on: March 10, 2013, 11:10:58 PM »

The Walking Dead, anyone?

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3412 on: March 11, 2013, 11:35:21 AM »

Very vague spoilers, but not really:

Yeah, was chagrined to see another nothing episode. After last week's where they actually had some character development and showed what would happen to Rick if he lost his son, you know, interesting stuff that makes you care about the characters, I had hope for the rest of the season.

Nope, they just went back to an episode of shallow and meaningless conversations that could have been expressed via a 10 minute segment. The only interesting part of the episode was Rick's leadership choice at the end, which kind of gets back to his much more fleshed out character in the comic.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3413 on: March 11, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »

Been gettin' my Charlie Brooker fix with his new Weekly Wipe show.

All this negative... coverage (of the UK horse meat scandal) is the sort of
thing that makes vegetarians happy. Or it would, if they had the energy to
experience happiness.

Brooker's assessment of the PS4 web launch event starts at 16:28.

Sadly, I'm not diggin' it quite like I did his previous -Wipe shows. I like that he kept the Doug Stanhope Voice of America segment, but he should really kick the Tim Key poetry to the curb toot-sweet. On the upside: I'm happy to see Barry Shitpeas has been given more face time.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #3414 on: March 12, 2013, 01:18:13 PM »

Some more of the movies I've seen recently..

Teacher's Pet - (1958) - B
--> Movie about Clark Gable being an old fashioned journalist and Doris Day a journalism college teacher. He follows her class without her knowing.

Berthe Morisot - (2012) - B-
--> Fairly average biographical movie about the life of Berthe Morisot, a (female) impressionist painter, who knew a lot of the more known impressionists like Manet, Renoir and Monet.

Rumble in the Bronx - (1995) - B+
--> Jackie Chan movie. Always fun to watch. Many of the fight scenes are funny.

Shall We Dance? - (1937) - B
--> Fred Astaire/Ginger Rodgers movie. I'm surprised how old this movie is. At this point I've seen atleast 5+ Fred Astaire movies. They're all very similar.

Junebug - (2005) - B+
--> Drama about a highly religious part of the US.
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3415 on: March 13, 2013, 12:34:53 AM »

Yeah, was chagrined to see another nothing episode. After last week's where they actually had some character development and showed what would happen to Rick if he lost his son, you know, interesting stuff that makes you care about the characters, I had hope for the rest of the season.

Nope, they just went back to an episode of shallow and meaningless conversations that could have been expressed via a 10 minute segment. The only interesting part of the episode was Rick's leadership choice at the end, which kind of gets back to his much more fleshed out character in the comic.

Slow episode, but necessary.  They have to build up for the inevitable war at the end of the season.  Can't have the highs without the lows because the lows make the highs.  Besides, it ain't as bad as the first half of season 2 where they spent 5 episodes doing nothing but looking for Sophia.  THAT was a waste of time that just dragged on.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3416 on: March 13, 2013, 06:43:22 AM »

Slow episode, but necessary.  They have to build up for the inevitable war at the end of the season.  Can't have the highs without the lows because the lows make the highs.  Besides, it ain't as bad as the first half of season 2 where they spent 5 episodes doing nothing but looking for Sophia.  THAT was a waste of time that just dragged on.

I guess, my main problem with the show in general is they have these talkie episodes yet don't advance the characters emotionally. It's just shallow writing.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3417 on: March 18, 2013, 12:22:01 PM »

Watched Wreck it Ralph again.
R is watching it for a 3rd time. The only other movie i think he wanted to watch back to back like this was Cars.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3418 on: March 19, 2013, 12:27:16 AM »

Started the latest season of Breaking Bad an hour ago...NO SLEEP TIL BROOKLYN

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3419 on: March 23, 2013, 11:29:58 AM »

Gettin' my offseason pigskin fix by watching the NFL's Top 10 Foul-Ups.

The best line from this show was from the late Steve Sabol describing Super Bowl V:

"It was as if Andy Warhol was directing the Three Stooges."

The second-best line came from someone commenting on Jim Marshall's wrong-way fumble-recovery run:

"If ever there was somebody who needed a GPS, this is the guy who needed it."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:38:21 AM by Zagnorch » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 294 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length