RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 05:49:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 282348 times)
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #390 on: December 01, 2012, 11:39:01 PM »

I agree with Crab.  Cowboy kid, Godzilla 2, and DK Jr. Math.

But if I HAD to pick one game out of that lot.  It would be DK Jr. Math.  Just b/c people will always want that Black Box Game and I believe it will continue to go up in value over time.

Just my humble opinion.
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #391 on: December 02, 2012, 01:37:18 AM »

Yeah, I can understand that, a lot of people who get into collecting for NES most always try to get all the black box games, whether they are collecting loose carts or CIB's.  Is it the rarest or hardest to find black box game?

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #392 on: December 02, 2012, 08:48:49 AM »

Yeah, I can understand that, a lot of people who get into collecting for NES most always try to get all the black box games, whether they are collecting loose carts or CIB's.  Is it the rarest or hardest to find black box game?

Its one of the hardest Black Box games to find cart only. CIB its price/rarity is crazy though.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #393 on: December 02, 2012, 07:23:56 PM »

I am gonna see if he will trade me Cowboy Kid and DK Jr Math for my CIB Demons Crest.  I think the trade would favor me more, but he really wants Demons Crest.  Also he is from Canada Crabby, he saidthey are the US versions, I didn't notice any Mattel logos or two seals of quality, is there any other way to make certain they are not Canadian releases?

I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #394 on: December 02, 2012, 09:17:49 PM »

Hey, back again.  This time with a craigslist ad.  Not very familiar with Saturn stuff, but is this lot worth $75?  It says they have Panzer Dragoon too, is that one of the more expensive titles?

The classic Sega Saturn System. This system set includes the original Sega Rally game & 11 additional Games also has 100% complete with all Sega Saturn components:

1 Original Sega Saturn Console
1 Original Sega Saturn Power Adapter
1 Original Sega Saturn TV Hook Up
 4 Sega Saturn Controllers In Addition The Arcade Joystick and the Action Gun
 Games included are
 Panzer Dragon,
 Daytona USA,
 Street Fighter the movie game,
Wing Arms,
 Skeleton Warriors,
Robotica,
Dark Legend,
Cyber Speedway,
Ressurection,
AMOK, and
 TNN Motorsports

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #395 on: December 02, 2012, 10:33:53 PM »

Panzer Dragoon Saga is the REALLY pricey one. The original isn't worth too much but it's an excellent game.

That lot looks like a pretty great deal to me. I'd jump on it.

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #396 on: December 02, 2012, 11:00:59 PM »

Thanks.  I always get Panzer Dragoon and Saga mixed up.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #397 on: December 02, 2012, 11:19:19 PM »

I think skeleton warriors is harder to come by too.

I'm not overly familiar with the saturn rarities/worths but that one stuck out for me.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #398 on: December 03, 2012, 04:34:51 PM »

I am gonna see if he will trade me Cowboy Kid and DK Jr Math for my CIB Demons Crest.  I think the trade would favor me more, but he really wants Demons Crest.  Also he is from Canada Crabby, he saidthey are the US versions, I didn't notice any Mattel logos or two seals of quality, is there any other way to make certain they are not Canadian releases?

Other than what you've already checked some Canadian released games part numbers end in -CAN instead of -USA, and when it does I think its only the cart that has the -CAN and the box/manual typically still have the -USA part number.  Most of the time its the same release between both regions though.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #399 on: December 06, 2012, 10:49:11 PM »

Maybe someone will be familiar with this oddity.  My buddy bought a bunch of GameCube stuff from a guy, and one of the cables is a GC to VGA. It looks like a possible Japanese D Terminal cable, but the PC connector end is different than any I've seen.  He'd like me to list it on eBay for him, but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at.  I plan to test it shortly.  Thanks guys.

[img width=700 height=616]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/EldredgeJ/Webboards/S7303608.jpg[/img]

driph
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #400 on: December 07, 2012, 12:50:31 AM »

Maybe someone will be familiar with this oddity.  My buddy bought a bunch of GameCube stuff from a guy, and one of the cables is a GC to VGA. It looks like a possible Japanese D Terminal cable, but the PC connector end is different than any I've seen.  He'd like me to list it on eBay for him, but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at.  I plan to test it shortly.  Thanks guys.

<snip>

Does it look like this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D4_video_connector

Chris
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #401 on: December 07, 2012, 01:05:57 AM »

<snip>

Does it look like this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D4_video_connector

It has a 15 pin VGA connector on the end, and doesn't look like that.  Well, at least I know it's not the D Terminal.  Thanks.

engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #402 on: December 07, 2012, 09:56:33 AM »

Price check on a Sega Saturn console, if anyone would be so kind.  There's two locally that I know of.  39.99 for one with all the hookups, no games.  and 59.99 for one with the hookups and two fairly common sports games.  Not sure if I should jump at one of them or not...
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #403 on: December 07, 2012, 10:30:40 AM »

Would you play the sports games? An extra $20 for those seems weird. $39.99 is a pretty good deal on a Saturn, though you're committing yourself to a bigger investment when it comes to the games you eventually get for it. It's a pricey one to collect for.

engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #404 on: December 07, 2012, 10:41:09 AM »

I'm not a big sports game fan, I was just on the fence about the difference between two games included or not.  Guess I'll just go for the system only and pick up games I know I'll enjoy as I come across them.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length