RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:30:26 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 968701 times)
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #5895 on: February 07, 2013, 03:39:46 PM »

Still playing San Andreas, about 90% now. Also played a bit of Hydro Thunder for the N64

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5896 on: February 08, 2013, 03:44:32 AM »

2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa (360) - Going to start working on World Cup mode.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #5897 on: February 08, 2013, 10:43:43 AM »

Passed the 50 hour mark in Persona 3 the other night. This game is insanely good. I am obsessed with it.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5898 on: February 08, 2013, 12:46:21 PM »

I actually succumbed to WoW a week or so back while my girlfriend was sick. Leveled to 90 and managed to get vaguely geared on my 10 day free trial. I slide back into it as easy as a pen0r into wet ven0r but I actually was satiated enough I think. No desire to resub. It's just the same game it's been for years.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5899 on: February 08, 2013, 04:34:10 PM »

NOW IT HAS PANDAS THO!!!!!!!!!

Played some Nexuiz
XBLA game that is like a really fast Quake.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5900 on: February 09, 2013, 02:55:10 AM »

3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) - The Desert Temple is a blast, only detraction is the Magi. I really hate Magi...

hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #5901 on: February 09, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »

I think I'm almost done with my first run of Dead Space 3. It might just be because I'm playing on Casual, but I feel like the story is criminally short.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5902 on: February 09, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »

Fire Emblem: Awakening.  I think Nintendo may have created my favorite Fire Emblem game.  I didn't think I'd ever see a better FE game than the GBA games, but, I'm having a blast with Awakening.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5903 on: February 09, 2013, 09:42:51 PM »

played all the SS games people sent me so far, at least 10-20 minutes on each.

PS1 - Ace Combat 3:electrosphere - this was pretty awesome. i have little to no experience with this series even though i owned one or 2 of them before this. so i wasn't expecting a ps1 game to have such good flight controls...it felt like the jets were reacting fairly realistically. i'll definitely have a blast going through this more later

PS1 - NBA Live '96 - i'm not normally one for sports games, besides some of extreme sports and the occassional hockey game, but i had a ton of fun with this one in multiplayer with a friend. we played through a full game, when we had planned on maybe only doing half a game at most because we expected to not like it that much. it was hilarious when you went to hit someone and it was a complete carnage of players being knocked down on both teams.

Gameboy - Kirby's Pinball Land - played this on the super gameboy on SNES, it seemed good but i was pretty bad at it...and i didn't like too much how difficult it was to get the ball up to a higher screen. but overall it looked good and i'll probably enjoy it more once i get a bit better.

Gameboy - Pokemon Trading Card Game - this one was surprisingly good, i really wasn't sure what to expect with this. it felt like it would be really good if i were into the card game itself, to use as a tutorial for how to play with friends. as it is, it's not that bad a pokemon game...not as good as the main series games obviously, but still decent. i'll have to put more time into this one to really get into it, i didn't go farther than the tutorial (it was really long).

Genesis - Might and Magic Gates to Another World - i'm not sure about this one...i've never played a game that looks like this, so i found it really disorienting while i moved around. the fighting and some other aspects were potentially good though, so again i think i just need to give this one some more time. first impression of it wasn't great though.

Genesis - King's Bounty The Conqueror's Quest - this one looked pretty good, complicated but good. i'll definitely be looking at the manual closely for this one.

Genesis - Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel - looks like a great little platformer. the controls are tight, the moves you can do are really cool, and the gameplay is all around great. music is pretty good too.

N64 - Quest 64 - i've never seen reviews on this but everyone here says there is apparently a general hate on this one. i have no idea why, it looks really good to me from the little i tried. the camera is a bit awkward but that's normal on n64 and it's definitely not the worst i've seen. the magic/upgrade system is good, the music is pretty good (though the actual audio quality of the music seems a bit low...some notes sound tinny). the story looks well thought out, though the first couple minutes are a bit confusing as it just throws you straight into it. that would probably have been less so if i had read the manual though. overall a potentially awesome n64 RPG, i can't wait to try more.

Master System - Alien Syndrome - can't try this one yet because i still need a master system. when i get one i'll make a post about this.

thanks for all the games guys! liking my gifts so far, definitely appreciate it a lot!
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5904 on: February 10, 2013, 08:00:26 AM »

Played a bit of Gay Tony.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #5905 on: February 10, 2013, 08:51:35 AM »

2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa (360) - I am still going through World Cup mode while nabbing random achievements on the way.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #5906 on: February 10, 2013, 10:41:24 AM »

Played a bit of Gay Tony.

Please don't tell us when you are playing with gay Tonys bit in the future.

Been playing
Koozac
KenKen
YuGiOh 5 Ds - i don't think i have won a match in DAYS

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5907 on: February 10, 2013, 01:50:26 PM »

Finally started Hyperdemension Neptunia last night. Took me a few to get the battle system, but I think I am catching on well enough. It took me a little while to get the customization of the combo system, as I don't think the tutorials explained it very well.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5908 on: February 10, 2013, 01:51:37 PM »

Tons of Saints Row The Third. Way better than Grand Theft Auto IV.

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5909 on: February 10, 2013, 07:53:59 PM »

More Breath of Fire SNES.  Heading toward the town of Tock and picking up the Time Key.

Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length