RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 06:56:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Keep an Eye Out For Me!!! NOW A PART OF SALES EXTRAVAGANZA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Keep an Eye Out For Me!!! NOW A PART OF SALES EXTRAVAGANZA  (Read 42404 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2012, 02:42:46 AM »

Douglie007, you have an extra Panic Restaurant? I don't have a BB2 to trade, but if you're looking for another deal keep me in mind.

Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2012, 09:39:41 AM »

I don't need the entire Super Scope, just the eyepiece part. I've already got a Super Scope itself.

...Unless you mean it was sold separately or something.

Yeah I figured if you were interested you could buy the whole thing and sell the rest. It was still there a few days ago and now they are having a Doomsday Sale so most everything in the store is 66.6% off.

Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2012, 10:25:52 AM »

I don't need the entire Super Scope, just the eyepiece part. I've already got a Super Scope itself.

Yeah I figured if you were interested you could buy the whole thing and sell the rest. It was still there a few days ago and now they are having a Doomsday Sale so most everything in the store is 66.6% off.

I appreciate it, but cverz2 has already found me an eyepiece and is sending it out now. (thanks again!)
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2012, 11:53:29 AM »

I appreciate it, but cverz2 has already found me an eyepiece and is sending it out now. (thanks again!)

No problem.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2012, 09:52:50 PM »

I've got one more item I need help tracking down. I'm looking for an absolutely flawless CIB copy of Silver Surfer on the NES. No tears, dents, creases, fading, etc. Pictures needed. I'm willing to pay/trade beyond what the typical CIB would sell for.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2012, 10:04:03 PM »

I've got one more item I need help tracking down. I'm looking for an absolutely flawless CIB copy of Silver Surfer on the NES. No tears, dents, creases, fading, etc. Pictures needed. I'm willing to pay/trade beyond what the typical CIB would sell for.

There's this one on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/S...s&hash=item53f15379d1

Not sure if that's clean enough for ya.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2012, 10:33:24 PM »

Someone going for another record?

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2012, 11:15:55 PM »

There's this one on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/S...s&hash=item53f15379d1

Not sure if that's clean enough for ya.

On the front top right corner is a crease and the flaps all have a lot of wear. Not good enough Tongue

Someone going for another record?

I'd be looking for a sealed one if that was the case Wink

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2012, 05:38:49 PM »

So it's almost the new year and I'm sitting at 399 Atari 2600 games and 696 NES games.  Really looking to hit those 400/700 marks respectively before year's end.  Help a brother out!  Thanks. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2012, 07:57:24 PM »

Oh I think you'll be REAL Close around Christmas.  Just a hunch..
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2012, 02:04:46 PM »

Oh I think you'll be REAL Close around Christmas.  Just a hunch..

Hmmmm.....how ironic.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2012, 10:26:26 AM »

crossed off Metroid GBA, Thanks Johnny Nintendo! (pics in small scores when I get home from work).

Added Tetris Attack box manual.  I have the cart and I'd like to complete it.  I've always loved Tetris Attack.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »

crossed off Metroid GBA, Thanks Johnny Nintendo! (pics in small scores when I get home from work).

Added Tetris Attack box manual.  I have the cart and I'd like to complete it.  I've always loved Tetris Attack.

Tetris Attack is a great game. I suck at it, but my wife absolutely slays it. It's incredible to watch her play  inlove

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2012, 11:12:27 AM »

I was surprised to find out that there is a Tetris Attack tournament at PAX East every year.  I played it endlessly with an old girlfriend so I got lots of practice.  Not sure if I could place in a tournament but maybe I'll give it a try just for fun this year.

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2012, 11:26:27 AM »

No problem Wildbil, I guess I need to get around to posting a list on here.

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length