RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 03:58:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | midwest gaming classic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: midwest gaming classic  (Read 3004 times)
Kamino
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 02:42:47 PM »

I'm sure noone is banned.  If anyone would be banned it would be the guys at DP.  I think we're going this year but not exactly sure.  It's not the same as it used to be.  My bro and I liked it better when it was smaller.  It has gotten too big now.  And with the price of gas...  Who else is going?  I'll be you guys updated.  And Kamino, don't forget me and my bro's pass.

the guys at dp are most certainly welcome, if you are referring to the 2004 fiasco. I'm pretty much under an NDA so far as details of that go, but yeah....dp could come, but they're too busy inflating CGE attendance figures to make their show look cooler. psht. they don't even have pinball.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 07:55:31 PM »

I'm sure noone is banned.  If anyone would be banned it would be the guys at DP.  I think we're going this year but not exactly sure.  It's not the same as it used to be.  My bro and I liked it better when it was smaller.  It has gotten too big now.  And with the price of gas...  Who else is going?  I'll be you guys updated.  And Kamino, don't forget me and my bro's pass.

the guys at dp are most certainly welcome, if you are referring to the 2004 fiasco. I'm pretty much under an NDA so far as details of that go, but yeah....dp could come, but they're too busy inflating CGE attendance figures to make their show look cooler. psht. they don't even have pinball.

NDA?  And yes I'm referring to that.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »

I'll bring the LIVE NUDE GIRLZ

When shall his new form be revealed?
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 07:08:10 AM »

haha that guys weird
Samada
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 03:24:24 PM »

Whoa, I want to go to this. Too bad I live in New Mexico. Also, is WI considered the midwest?

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »

yeah
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length