RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:49:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | NCAA Foosball 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NCAA Foosball  (Read 3382 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« on: November 10, 2012, 09:11:36 PM »

So No. 1 Alabama just got upset by the Texas A&M Aggies tonight if you're living under a rock. The game was really close to game of the year with all the factors like the Aggies scoring early and hard, then keeping the Tide in check on defense. Johnny Football threw a touchdown pass that looked eerily similar to the overtime play my high school did in 2004 to win the State Championship, take snap, "fumble ball", get it back, throw it up, touchdown. I put fumble ball in quotes because the ball never hit the turf in Johnny's case, he bounced off his tackle and the ball popped out, then he caught it.

EDIT: Here it is in gif form.

Meanwhile, my team is the BCS No. 2 Kansas State Wildcats (hey its where I got my degree), and they're playing the TCU Horned Frogs. The game started late but Optimus Klein has lead the Cats to a 20-0 lead halfway through the 3rd quarter. If my team wins out they have the best chance to get in the National Title game for the first time since 1998, when they were ranked No. 1 in the Coaches poll going into the Big XII championship game where they were beaten by none other than No. 10 Texas A&M in double overtime.

For me personally, this story is developing quite well. The team that knocked my Cats out of the big game hunt may now have been their greatest ally to get to one this year.

Post updates on your teams/alma mater/local school, I was surprised there wasn't some college sport thread here already.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:19:53 PM by sirpsycho » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:00:54 AM »

I saw the game at a family friend's birthday party, including that play.

It was probably the most replayed moment of the game, and the most talked about at the party.

the second most talked about was the end-zone interception by the Bama QB near the end.

The third was the offsides penalty against Bama on a punt that gave Texas A&M a fresh set of downs to run out the clock.

The watchers all agreed that the offsides was probably the most retarded play of the entire game.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 11:12:13 AM »

Rutgers is 8-1 after their victory against Army yesterday.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 04:49:35 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 09:19:13 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Notre Dame vs. the SEC. History repeats itself.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 10:49:15 PM »

Manti Te'o is certainly in some hot water right now. His credibility is completely gone now.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length