RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:32:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Castlevania Symphony of the Night Greatest Hits Variations 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Castlevania Symphony of the Night Greatest Hits Variations  (Read 897 times)
Silver80
Winners Don't Use Drugs
Donor

Stats
« on: December 07, 2012, 06:30:59 PM »

I ran across something and am really confused. I own two US Greatest Hits copies of Castlevania Symphony of the Night. I always thought the cases looked slightly different, but just now realized they actually have different part numbers. One is the part number for the Greatest Hits version, ending with GHA. The other copy is the same green Greatest Hits version, but has the part number for the original black version.

Any ideas?

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 09:23:18 PM »

It is a known variant.
http://www.game-rave.com/...t_greatesthits/index.html

It should have been noted in our database as Dangerboy was nice enough to give me his list of PSX info to use for our database.
That being said it is not in our database and i don't know where it went or if i somehow missed it when i updated everything.

If you would like to go ahead and submit the game to the database(again) the variation title would be Greatest Hits. I already updated the existing gamepage to reflect the correct information.

Silver80
Winners Don't Use Drugs
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 09:28:18 PM »

Ok thanks!

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 10:53:45 PM »