RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:22:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | The Gym | NCAA Basketball 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NCAA Basketball  (Read 2778 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« on: January 19, 2013, 10:00:50 PM »

Completely insane day today for those that don't pay too much attention to collegiate basketball.

No. 6 Syracuse took down No 1. Louisville in a game that took all 40 minutes. 70-68

No. 4 Kansas came back from a double digit deficit to take down Texas. 64-59

No. 18 Michigan State pulled a decent upset over No. 11 Ohio State. 59-56

No. 10 Florida completely demolished No. 16 Missouri. 83-52!

No. 12 Creighton got upset in the very difficult Koch Arena, being beaten by the Wichita State Shockers 67-64.

No. 8 Gonzaga vs. No. 13 Butler is still going strong. 33-32 at halftime.

And of course, my No. 18 KSU Wildcats took out the OU Sooners. Its always fun beating those bastards.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:05:22 PM by sirpsycho » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 01:49:24 AM »

Yep, lotsa crazy stuff going on tonight.  And the stinkin Huskies couldn't beat the doormat of the Pac-12, The Utes.  Painful.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 12:37:37 PM »

Looks like Adidas wants to take the NCAA back to the 1990's, but make fan gear the official gear.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 11:49:21 AM »

wat

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length