RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:38:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Favorite game! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Favorite game!  (Read 4040 times)
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 06:42:52 AM »

It would be Baldur's Gate 2 of course.
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 07:08:48 AM »

Without a doubt, my favorite game EVER is Chrono Cross. Smiley

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 09:14:28 AM »

Something about the simplicity of Missile Command that keeps drawing me in even to this day.  There are some great games at the top of everyone's list.  Loved Zelda: LTTP, Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Trigger, and Castlevania: SOTN.  All classics and must owns. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 09:21:45 AM »

Not even close. Earthbound.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 09:36:32 AM »

I'm surprised so many of you find this so easy.  I have a really hard time naming one game above all others.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 10:05:10 AM »

I'm surprised so many of you find this so easy.  I have a really hard time naming one game above all others.

Number 1 for me is super easy. Anything beyond that, though, is impossible to order. Even my top 20 is sort of a jumbled mess, depending on my mood.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 03:32:57 PM »

same here, it really depends on how i look at the question...i have a few that have massive nostalgia for me, but if we're just talking about something we really love then there are so many games that i picked up and thought were amazing.
Vectorguy
Jaguar CD
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 10:57:29 PM »

Yep, especially since I go back to THE very earliest of the black and white arcade games.  Picking several favorites per platform (Atari 2600, Vectrex, Genesis) is even hard enough for me as it is!

Probably one of my all-time favorites would have to be either between the Tempest arcade game or Doom 2 though.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length