RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:54:59 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Xenoblade Chronicles - Bubble? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles - Bubble?  (Read 13845 times)
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 01:16:24 PM »

^All GameStops around me have been sold out for about a month or two now.
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »

I was referring to Ray's comment about 20 copies available local to him, the 45 available on eBay now and the ~200 listed on eBay since the beginning of Feb.

Not common by any stretch but that seems like a fair amount of stock for the price to shoot up he way it has.  Whenever a game joins the conversation of "will this awesome and limited game be hard to find soon" the price has a tendency to go up.  I'm curious to see if its a bubble or if it will hold its value.

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2013, 01:32:35 AM »

This gen I bought Xenoblade/PAL/US The Last Story PAL/US Pandoras Tower PAL/US Ni no Kuni WE. All bought new launch day. Now they have all skyrocketed in price.

Wow why you pre order JRPG's
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2013, 10:32:26 AM »

This gen I bought Xenoblade/PAL/US The Last Story PAL/US Pandoras Tower PAL/US Ni no Kuni WE. All bought new launch day. Now they have all skyrocketed in price.

I don't bother, as they tend to stay put in my area. Sure, there's a high demand, but there's always a high supply around me to counteract it.
If anyone wants a copy, let me know...

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2013, 05:53:43 PM »

I don't bother, as they tend to stay put in my area. Sure, there's a high demand, but there's always a high supply around me to counteract it.

How much?

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 06:30:34 PM »

i might be interested too depending on price
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2013, 05:59:39 PM »

Salt lake City is a desert for collectors and good game stores. I feel fortunate for the two I have. Everything else is Gamestop.
So for me it's even more rare here than it really is. In some cases I dare say I am one of the few who has a handful in my whole city.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 07:24:10 PM »

I've been thinking about adding a sealed copy of Xenoblade to my collection. Can you find them for retail?

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2013, 09:07:50 PM »

Looks like a lot of people missed out on this game. I've held out this long so I can until the bubble bursts.

C'mon Crabby you know you want to tear into that celophane.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 04:11:21 AM »

Looks like a lot of people missed out on this game. I've held out this long so I can until the bubble bursts.

C'mon Crabby you know you want to tear into that celophane.

I really do, especially if that mysterious Wii U game turns out to be a sequel.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
understatement
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 03:02:21 PM »

When this thread popped up I checked Gamestop to see how many where around me there were about 15 and priced at like 29.99 and now looking a week later there’s only one and it’s priced at 59.99.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 03:26:53 PM »

When this thread popped up I checked Gamestop to see how many where around me there were about 15 and priced at like 29.99 and now looking a week later there’s only one and it’s priced at 59.99.

Are you sure they were $30?  AFAIK, the used price went from $44.99 to $60.
engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 03:40:13 PM »

I may have to keep my eyes peeled for a copy of this on the cheap.  Just looked at Amazon, good lord the price hikes.
understatement
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 04:42:36 PM »

Are you sure they were $30?  AFAIK, the used price went from $44.99 to $60.

Yea I don't remember the price out right but it was within a price that I would be willing to pay so $30 to $40 maybe it was $34.99? I don’t think I would have even paid it much mind if it was $44.99 but it might have been and I was looking at an after discount price.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »

Looks like it is trending back to 100$s and less.
Anyone make quick money reselling or did everyone just lose money buying?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length