RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:39:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Gaming Foods? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Gaming Foods?  (Read 3936 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2004, 10:41:43 PM »

Live wire is sooooo goood. it is awesome. i love it. if i could drink that all the time i would. it isnt so orangy it offends your tase buds and it leaves a good cotton-candyesque after tast. i love it.

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2004, 11:21:36 PM »

damn i shoudn't of read this topic, now i'm hungry.

danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2004, 07:34:35 PM »

HOW CAN YOU DRINK LIVEWIRE!!?Huh ITS INHUMAN!!!!!

[img width=450 height=150]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/Danvx6sigORANGE.jpg[/img]
jonlester
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2004, 01:22:02 AM »

I'm careful with keys and controllers too but one thing I tend towards a lot if Ritz crackers and Coke. Now that I've thought of if I wish I wasn't out of Coke now. As much as I always drank at the club job and anytime I went out, I typically don't drink alcohol at home. Ju
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2004, 02:00:11 AM »

Well, after playing Pac-Man Fever for 2 hours straight I consumed a shitload of candy. Usually I don't eat the stuff but I just got all of my dental work completed so now my teeth don't hurt when I eat it. My "meal" consisted of: tootsie rolls, now & laters, laffy taffy, sweettarts, bottle caps, and nerds.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length