RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:12:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Random Video Game Music 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Random Video Game Music  (Read 106832 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2015, 12:21:33 PM »

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2015, 12:20:42 PM »

Played some Theatrhythm in bed late last night and the game gave me the perfect lullaby.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2015, 03:25:18 PM »

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2015, 10:44:19 AM »

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2016, 01:12:25 PM »

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2016, 05:55:02 PM »

This is one of my absolute favorite game music tracks of all time!  I love that this game's soundtrack is RedBook audio, so you can pop it in a CD player and just listen to it.  The composition of this song is just amazing.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2016, 06:37:35 PM »

This is my favorite song in Outrun 2006. Smiley

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2016, 06:56:12 PM »

This is my favorite song in Outrun 2006. Smiley

I prefer the instrumental:
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2016, 11:48:04 PM »

This is one of my absolute favorite game music tracks of all time!  I love that this game's soundtrack is RedBook audio, so you can pop it in a CD player and just listen to it.  The composition of this song is just amazing.

Its a hell of a way to start a game.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2016, 11:03:55 AM »

Stupid mobile links
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:01:52 PM by SirPsycho » Logged

BurritoBeans
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2016, 09:17:12 PM »

I love my Sharp X68000s for games with great music (Everything from the FM to a MIDI module sounds great), and Daimakaimura has some gems

I've found myself playing this during D&D sessions where I'm the DM as background town music when all else fails, and the players actually like it a good bit. I don't know if it's my favorite track, but I sure like it.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2016, 10:59:33 PM »

http://youtu.be/VcO0q1iRG9s

Stupid mobile links

A friend tweeted me this particular cover, and this group's channel, a while back.  Brilliant stuff.

I've been playing Medal of Honor: European Assault off and on for a while, and I'm stuck on the last mission.  Sometimes when I boot up the game, I leave it at the title screen so I can listen to the brilliant theme that plays.  It's haunting, beautiful, and really evokes that sense that you're dealing with a serious historical topic that had an epic ripple effect on the world at that time.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2016, 06:58:15 PM »

Have you heard the call?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:03:22 PM by SirPsycho » Logged

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2016, 03:23:29 PM »

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:04:10 PM by SirPsycho » Logged

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2016, 01:40:28 PM »

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:04:36 PM by SirPsycho » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length