RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:40:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Game Swag 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Game Swag  (Read 2982 times)
calistarwind
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 05:50:31 PM »

Nice hat, goes well with the helmet too! Is it the Optimus Prime voice changer one?

Those are certainly interesting shelves, I will have to look the next time I'm there. I only have swag in the game room due to cats and a two year old. I really do not need her grabbing up all my stuff, well I did give her an extra Harvest Moon plush because I had 4 dupes. 
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 06:06:38 PM »

Nice hat, goes well with the helmet too! Is it the Optimus Prime voice changer one?

Those are certainly interesting shelves, I will have to look the next time I'm there. I only have swag in the game room due to cats and a two year old. I really do not need her grabbing up all my stuff, well I did give her an extra Harvest Moon plush because I had 4 dupes.  

I really need to start a Gamer Kitty thread...

It's just the mask that straps over the face - no voice. As of 2 weeks ago, I now have 7 cats roaming the house. I keep the room closed because of them, and we moved things off the floor (besides environmental damage like flooding) to prevent them from crushing things. The cats are not light, nor are they the most graceful things. Cry
This pretty little boy here decided he had to have my attention when I was trying to catalog my N64 items a few months back. He's standing on his nail clippers out of spite, as he's a polydactyl and hates to have his dewclaw trimmed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:11:23 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

calistarwind
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 08:25:55 PM »

He is beautiful. I have two kitties and they are not allowed near my games. One eats our mail, she is pretty but crazy..lol
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 09:55:43 PM »

One eats plastic bags ($3000+ vet bill for some that got stuck), and has a slight alcohol problem...

Another broke into a bread box and tore apart a bread loaf just to eat it, and is generally neurotic...

Your cat is normal. I wish I had a video of when our largest male cat wanted my attention, and I ignored him since I was playing Halo 2... So, he decided to headbutt the controller right when I spawned into game, which caused me to throw a plasma grenade onto a teammate, teamkill my entire team and get booted from the game for multiple betrayals. The stories I have because of the cats... But, back to the swag! Picture incoming of Juggernaut:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:02:59 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 01:31:41 AM »

yeah create a gamer kitty thread ill start posting my pictures

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2014, 01:41:41 AM »

I really need to start a Gamer Kitty thread...

It's just the mask that straps over the face - no voice. As of 2 weeks ago, I now have 7 cats roaming the house. I keep the room closed because of them, and we moved things off the floor (besides environmental damage like flooding) to prevent them from crushing things. The cats are not light, nor are they the most graceful things. :'(
This pretty little boy here decided he had to have my attention when I was trying to catalog my N64 items a few months back. He's standing on his nail clippers out of spite, as he's a polydactyl and hates to have his dewclaw trimmed.

He's also giving you the what's up look

The cat with the drinking habit has a twin --- in Iowa

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
calistarwind
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2014, 08:13:09 AM »

Your kitties are cute too Gamernick!

I remember that Juggernaut standee.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length