RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:46:19 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Episode 5 - RFGeneration Community Playthrough Wrap-Up 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Episode 5 - RFGeneration Community Playthrough Wrap-Up  (Read 7621 times)
techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 01:10:17 AM »

honestly, i don't think any of the games we've picked have been influenced by the thought of talking about them on the podcast. with a few exceptions, almost any game can give good discussion if we're prepped for it. i think it's more about tailoring the focus of the discussion to fit the game than making the game fit in with a podcast friendly format. if we're talking about Atari games, we're obviously going to talk a lot about strategy and gameplay, compared with The Last of Us or Dear Esther where the major focus is story.

i agree about the delay and we're working on it, i proposed an idea to the other hosts that might help fix that.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 08:42:41 PM »

i agree about the delay and we're working on it, i proposed an idea to the other hosts that might help fix that.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 04:37:01 PM »

Oh, I can't resist:

"Frog The Wet Robo Sprocket"

For those interested, this was the prize. Sometimes it pays to listen. Smiley

[img width=700 height=525]http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y359/necrom99/Playthroughs/CTcart_zps1a7d8eec.jpg[/img]

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2014, 04:46:38 PM »

Chrono Triggers, Gold Atari Carts. And after only 5 episodes?? We suck Sad

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 04:48:55 PM »

Chrono Triggers, Gold Atari Carts. And after only 5 episodes?? We suck Sad

Yeah you do. I've also got something pretty cool worked out for December's Retro Shmup Champion.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2014, 02:15:46 PM »

A machine gun turret would make a great prize!

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 02:38:27 PM »

What I have in mind (and have already purchased) is a prize worthy of a retro shmup champ. Cheesy

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2014, 03:40:55 PM »

What I have in mind (and have already purchased) is a prize worthy of a retro shmup champ. Cheesy

That full scale replica Opa Opa is mine!!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2014, 03:54:08 PM »

Please don't send a real salamander in the mail...

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 03:55:31 PM »

Please don't send a real salamander in the mail...

But I was gonna poke some holes in the top of the jar so it could breathe...

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 05:20:20 PM »

Hey guys. Just finished listening to the full podcast today. thanks again for having me on the podcast. It was a blast. Also here is a quick link to the ChronoJigga Album

http://2mellomakes.bandcamp.com/album/chrono-jigga

I have never played any of mine craft, but it def seems to be a big hit with the younger generation. Some of the other computer games you guys played sounded really cool too. My laptop can't really handle games so never got into computer gaming. The most was once I got as a gift some type of dating simulator game called Blind Date. Pretty funny ha

Now your playing with power!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length