RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:41:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Complete list of Wii games with free downloadable content 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Complete list of Wii games with free downloadable content  (Read 1028 times)
Masquarr
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: September 14, 2014, 06:04:58 PM »

I’m in the midst of a project to archive DLC for various consoles; mainly DLC that is free.

I’ve been trying to find a comprehensive list of free DLC for Wii games, but I have been unable to find one. Heck, I haven't even been able to find a complete list of Wii games that support paid DLC. So far, I know that for Rock Band 2, the song “Still Alive” by Jonathan Coulton is free, as are the 20 bonus tracks, which don’t require the user to redeem a code for the Wii version. What other Wii games are there that have free DLC?

If you don't know of a list of games with free DLC, I'd be fine with a list of games that support any kind of DLC, at all. From there, I'd have something to work from, and I'd be able to do research on each individual game to see what, (if any,) free content each of them may have.

Thanks.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 09:40:14 PM »

Unfortunately, you're likely not going to find much information here. We purposefully do not track DLC unless it's released in a physical format, and even that is contentious at best.

I could point you at quite a bit of information for PS3 and Xbox 360, but unfortunately there aren't any enthusiast websites that I'm familiar with for Wii DLC. There's also the problem of delisted DLC...

You're probably familiar with this, but there's a Wiki started to track some of that information:
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/DLC

Besides Rock Band and Guitar Hero, there were very few DLCs released.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:44:06 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length