RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:37:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Abesente  - Absinthe 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Abesente  - Absinthe  (Read 5876 times)
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 07:49:08 AM »

btw, for a suprisingly tasty shot, mix equal parts Goldschlager (or Bols Goldstrike) and Jose cuervo Gold.  I mixed this shot one night in an effort to make the most disgusting shot ever and it came out quite good.

Thanks for the tip!  I'll keep that in mind next time I visit the liqour store Wink

-Speedy

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Sureshot
CD-i

Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 10:05:30 AM »

They do a shot over in England containing Goldschlager, Jaegermeister and Archers.  It's called 'Liquid Cocaine' Tongue

Me vs Gretzky
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005, 12:48:49 PM »

I've done shots of Jaeger before. The last time was pretty funny, I'm not a big drinker but I did my shots the way you do shots. I looked over at all the other guys (who all brag about their mass consumption of alcohol) and they were sipping their shot glasses. I didn't think it was that bad.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2005, 12:49:17 PM »

A friend of mine randomly started talking about this stuff today.(Abesente)

We had a little chat about it (i more or less repeated what i read here and he was saying all the things you guys did)

Apparently he is going to try and get a bottle transported here from Germany via USAF. He said that they don't check what Army personel bring over. He knows a hell of alot more about beer and military stuff than i do so i took his word for it.

He was telling me a few places it was "supposed to be legal still" the only one i remember is Germany. So be on the look out Speedy. I want to see how close he is to the truth
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 12:50:06 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2005, 03:39:44 AM »

There are a lot of things which are basically illegal drugs, the effect that they have, which are not yet illegal in Great Britain.

Khat / Qat is one. I had some last November.

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2005, 12:18:13 PM »

I was watching the movie "Eurotrip" last night (Michelle Trachtenburg is quite hot btw) and it featured a rather amusing scene involving the consumption of absinthe.

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2005, 02:25:09 PM »

Yeah I saw that movie too...The part where they ate normal brownies and started "tripping" cuz they thought they were eating space cakes was pretty funny...but I didn't like the movie overall...a lot of strong stereotypes & as far as I know the majority of it was filmed outside of Europe. Wink

-Speedy

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2005, 08:32:53 PM »

Welcome to hollywood.  Nothing is real.  The show WKRP in Cincinnati was shot entirely in LA, and the only reason the cast was ever in Cincinnati was publicity stunts when the show's ratings tanked.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2005, 02:48:51 AM »

That's bad...what does WKRP actually stand for? Wink

-Speedy

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2005, 05:32:18 AM »

WKRP is the call sign of the radio station that was the basis for the TV show.  There is no WKRP in Cincinnati, the actualy WKRP is in upstate New York IIRC.  

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2005, 01:47:44 AM »

M*A*S*H was filmed in Hollywood not Korea!

in the foothills just behind the sign "HOLLYWOOD" LOL

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2005, 08:01:39 AM »

Apollo 13 was not filmed in space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2005, 08:21:22 AM »

I think you people are all crazy, next thing your going to try to tell me Jurassic Park was not filmed on an island full of dinosaurs!!

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=bum-man[/img]
I need more room for all my $#!%
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2005, 09:52:06 AM »

****NEWS ALERT*********

This just in Santa is not I repeat NOT real!!!

CatchFiveBats
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2005, 03:09:12 PM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

- Zac
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length