RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:18:06 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 857884 times)
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2310 on: June 22, 2023, 03:18:56 PM »

Been playing tons and tons of Tears of the Kingdom.  leo

Running out of games to buy.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2311 on: June 24, 2023, 10:41:22 AM »

He's alive!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2312 on: June 27, 2023, 12:43:42 PM »

He's alive!

Who me? Oh you know... just hangin' around.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2313 on: June 27, 2023, 08:28:04 PM »

He's alive!

Who me? Oh you know... just hangin' around.

Yes, you, silly.

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2314 on: June 29, 2023, 06:42:22 PM »

Been grinding on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle to build up lives for the more difficult levels.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2315 on: July 02, 2023, 01:24:52 PM »

Been playing tons and tons of Tears of the Kingdom.  leo

I got my 1st play-through done, and will be starting a 2nd play-through soon to stream through the game. So good!

Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2316 on: July 12, 2023, 09:45:02 PM »

Decided to beat Tears of the Kingdom today, two months to the date of release. It was perfect. This game is wonderful. I'm about 80% completion so I still have a lot to do. I can't wait.

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #2317 on: July 13, 2023, 12:13:39 PM »

Has it been over a year since I've checked in?! My life's been kinda nuts for the last year or so, so I haven't been playing as much. Here are some thoughts on random things I've played:

God of War: Ragnarok - The followup to one of my favorite games ever doesn't quite live up to the original, but I still really enjoyed it. Definitely recommend if you liked GOW 2018.

The Callisto Protocol - It's pretty much "We have Dead Space at home" but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Pretty enjoyable game despite some jankiness here and there.

Infernax - Replayed this with a friend since they added a co-op mode and got every ending, I think. Really awesome game! Anybody reading this should definitely check it out.

Final Fantasy XVI - I've got some time in this but don't think I'm super far into it yet. I'm really enjoying it though. Best mainline FF game since 10 imo.

The Legend of Dragoon - Played through this when it was added to PS+. It was pretty good. Could have been really great though if some of the rough spots were ironed out.

Inscryption - I started this on a whim when it was added to PS+, and I was really surprised by how hooked I was on this one. This game throws a ton of twists at you, so it's best to go in knowing as little as possible.

Fall Guys - I've literally logged over 300 hours in this over the last year since I play it a ton with my friends on the weekends. It's just dumb fun really, but it's been a good 'party' game for us.

Among Us - My friends and I have more or less had our fill of Fall Guys so we recently switched over to this and have been having a great time with it.

Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2318 on: July 14, 2023, 11:57:06 AM »

Nice to hear from you buddy.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2319 on: July 21, 2023, 05:35:13 PM »

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (N64) - Played several games of Horse with my son tonight

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2320 on: July 22, 2023, 09:24:06 AM »

Played a bit of Sonic 2 and The Ooze of the Genesis Mini 2.  I started Shining in the Darkness.

SMS set complete!
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2321 on: July 24, 2023, 08:19:53 AM »

Final Fantasy XVI - Still playing this every now and then and am about halfway through it I think. I'm still really enjoying it, I've just gotten distracted by the next game here.

Slay the Spire - Playing Inscryption made me discover that I really enjoy card-based games, so I started Slay the Spire to fill the void. I've gotten really hooked on it. It's also pretty clear that Inscryption was very heavily inspired by this game. I've "beaten" the game with the 3 main characters which unlocks a new act and the proper ending which I'm trying to complete now. It's also a roguelike so runs tend to last about 1-2 hours.

Shovel Knight - I played this several years ago but decided to play through it again with a friend since they added a co-op mode a while back. Just finished it the other day and had a really good time with it!

Beardcore84
that TMNT guy
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2322 on: July 24, 2023, 11:02:51 AM »

Everything on TOTK is done except Koroks. I have around 200 to go. I'm doing a few quadrants a day. Truly an excellent game!

RussellRbe
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #2323 on: July 27, 2023, 02:03:10 AM »

Hi there,  slick slick slick

My son is playing mobile legend a lot these days. He's 14 years old now. As he is an English student, I'm worried about his education. But I don't want to stop his own right. Could you recommend some kinds of English learning games for him? I mean that can help with his education? slick slick slick

* download.jpg (14.82 KB, 341x148 - viewed 57 times.)
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2324 on: July 28, 2023, 11:56:00 AM »

So much Slay the Spire. This has to be literally the most addicting game I've ever played. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to uninstall it because of how much it's affecting my life.

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length