RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 04, 2021, 12:47:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 495035 times)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2130 on: February 10, 2021, 09:16:25 AM »

Grand Theft Auto III (PS2) - One of the first games I picked up for my new PS2. I'm glad to be playing this again though!

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Saturn
United States

Stats

Champion of

More>>
« Reply #2131 on: February 11, 2021, 08:09:37 AM »

Started up another playthrough of Final Fantasy VII. I play it just about every year, because of the nostalgia factor. After I get through it again I might just have to play through the 8th and 9th games in the franchise.

EZ Racer
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2132 on: February 11, 2021, 08:17:00 AM »

Started playing Cybershadow this week. They advertised Ninja Gaiden hard, and weren't kidding. It's a very interesting game so far, but if you try it be ready to die a lot.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2133 on: February 15, 2021, 02:03:31 PM »

Star Wars: Battlefront II (PS2) - I missed this game so much.

Mr_Stubbes
Sega Saturn
United States

Stats

Champion of

More>>
« Reply #2134 on: February 16, 2021, 10:02:13 PM »

Finished Final Fantasy VII earlier today. While it probably is one of the most overrated entries in the series, my nostalgia googles are still in full effect and I enjoyed every minute of my repeat play through. Currently Iím playing Croc: Legend of the Gabbos on the PS1 because itís another one of my favorite PS1 games. I donít think I was ever able to beat it as a kid so Iím essentially getting some much needed closer. Iíll probably start Final Fantasy VIII soon too.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2135 on: February 18, 2021, 04:21:03 PM »

I downloaded the Capcom Arcade Studio on my Switch last night, but for some reason, my 8bitdo M30 pad wouldn't map properly to the R button, which is required to insert a virtual coin. Since my other pad isn't charged, I'll have to try again later. I also bought the shmup Void Gore, which is from the same folks who made Project Starship and its recent sequel, Project Starship X. This is a fun, addictive little score chaser. I think I dumped nearly an hour into it last night. Definitely has a "one more game" kind of pull to it.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2136 on: February 23, 2021, 03:19:11 PM »

DuckTales (GB) - Having not played the NES version, I find this is still quite a decent platformer to play even nowadays.

shaggy
RFG King
United States

Stats
« Reply #2137 on: February 23, 2021, 03:46:24 PM »

Playing some more Secret of Mana.

NES cart only collection - 69% complete.
SMS complete collection - 82% complete.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2138 on: March 01, 2021, 11:04:13 AM »

Pokťmon Blue Version (GB) - I started a new file this morning after installing a new battery in the cart.

shaggy
RFG King
United States

Stats
« Reply #2139 on: March 02, 2021, 10:28:25 PM »

Beat Secret Of Evermore.  Starting Bloodstained.

NES cart only collection - 69% complete.
SMS complete collection - 82% complete.
EZ Racer
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #2140 on: March 02, 2021, 11:57:35 PM »

Been taking up 3 games lately-

Final Fantasy VIII (Remastered) - I get that it has its haters, but for whatever reason this game is extremely addictive for me.

Metroid Fusion- Love this game, and hoping the rumors about a remake are true...

Ducktales 2- Started playing this after the February's Game was a trio of Disney titles. It's good, it just that something seems to be missing from the formula that made the original such a classic. The music's not quite as good, and so far I haven't found near as many alternate paths to explore.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #2141 on: Yesterday at 05:56:39 PM »

Finished the last of the story missions in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity last night, and rolled the credits. Not going to go back and 100% the other stuff, because while I had fun with it, I want to move on. In commemoration of the 4th birthday of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I'll be starting a new run this evening (streaming, as well), on Master Mode. And of course, I'll be firing up the Shmup Club game for March, Demonizer either today or tomorrow.

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length