RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:23:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | The amiibo Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: The amiibo Thread  (Read 37789 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 11:26:30 AM »

Good luck hunters.
http://www.walmart.com/ip...&productRedirect=true

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 02:46:07 PM »

Walmart doesnt sound so bad. I was worried they would be Nintendo Store exclusives.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »

GOLD MARIO UP AGAIN GOGOGO
edit: it's gone again
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 02:53:34 PM by Flee » Logged
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 03:12:11 PM »

I missed out when it went up, got to checkout and was told to remove them from my cart. Sad But seconds later, my wife texts me and tells me she got one for me, so I am thankful for that. I have heard that Canadian Wal-marts will not have pre-orders and will only have them available in stores on the 20th.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 04:25:42 PM »

I missed out when it went up, got to checkout and was told to remove them from my cart. Sad But seconds later, my wife texts me and tells me she got one for me, so I am thankful for that. I have heard that Canadian Wal-marts will not have pre-orders and will only have them available in stores on the 20th.

Yeah we suck

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 12:52:06 PM »

So just because I take my amiibos out and play with them doesn't mean the boxes can't be displayed nicely Smiley
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 07:56:52 PM »

I have:

Sonic
Mega Man
Toon Link
Fox

I need:

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Pit
Little Mac

I am more than willing to make a 2-4:1 trade for what I am missing depending on the figure, but If you don't have any extras for trade, I will sell them as well if you want. I am not looking to make a profit off the amiibo given the circumstances surrounding them and how I despise scalpers, so I will make sure you all get a great deal on them. $17 shipped loose, $20 NIB. They are all new, but if you have no interest in the box, I will open and ship them with just the card and the figure in a bubble mailer. We are all in this together. I also keep the cards in good condition when opening them, so the card would still look nice.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:19:32 PM by Boshamp » Logged

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 08:58:37 PM »

I have:

Sonic
Mega Man
Toon Link
Fox

I need:

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Pit
Little Mac

I am more than willing to make a 2-4:1 trade for what I am missing depending on the figure, but If you don't have any extras for trade, I will sell them as well if you want. I am not looking to make a profit off the amiibo given the circumstances surrounding them and how I despise scalpers, so I will make sure you all get a great deal on them. $17 shipped loose, $20 NIB. They are all new, but if you have no interest in the box, I will open and ship them with just the card and the figure in a bubble mailer. We are all in this together. I also keep the cards in good condition when opening them, so the card would still look nice.

I would love to buy Mega Man from you, if you can't find a trading partner
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 11:29:06 PM »

He is one of many I ended up with in my pre-order cancellation paranoia. I will just be happy if they all end up with people that wanted them but couldn't find one locally or weren't in front of a computer when orders opened up.

the_wizard_666
Sega 32X
Canada

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 07:34:56 PM »

I picked up a Mega Man about a week ago to trade, but the trade fell through.  If anyone wants it, let's make a trade, cuz I don't give a crap about Amiibos Smiley
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2015, 08:14:00 PM »

Picked up Lucario in a trade. And now I have sonic and mega man coming. 

Now I just need King Dedede and Ike.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 06:05:34 PM »

Picked up a couple more Sonics for trades/selling. There also seem to be plenty of Toon Link and Shiek around here and I would be more than happy to pick them up for you guys if you need either of them.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 08:01:10 PM »

who's camping out on the 20th at Walmart for the Gold Mario Amiibo Huh

Now your playing with power!
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2015, 08:06:23 PM »

Thankfully, I don't need to since I was able to pre-order on the site and have them shipped to me...unlike the Rosalina and Meta Knight amiibos that my wife and I respectively camped out for.

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 08:28:26 PM »

I'm wondering how that is going to work since most Walmart stores are 24 hrs.

In other news.  It looks like I jumped the gun on Mega Man and Sonic.   I bought them from a fellow RFGen. member and now my wife calls me tonight and says she was at toys r us and they have Mega Man and Sonic. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length